What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm watching the women's 48kg Olympic weightlifting tournament.

Watching individual snippets of a movie on YouTube, might as well just watch the whole movie seen about 30 minutes worth of it already.

Watching the Olympics - it's going to be that or lifting for the next 2+ weeks.

Playing Zen Pinball on my $1 3.5" Pixi Glitz just to see if I can, wearing 2 pairs of reading glasses.There's a little lag in the flippers.

Texting Cavey with my ideas for his Anti-Hero costume. I don't think he is overly amused.

Trying to retain my motivation for finishing up the last of two weeks worth of responsibility but failing due to momentary illness and general tiredness.

Trying not to fall asleep but a cousin is here.. throwing playing cards. All over the living room.

Serenia said:
Texting Cavey with my ideas for his Anti-Hero costume. I don't think he is overly amused.

Lol. What were your ideas for his Anti-Hero costume? :p

Fighting against my laziness to go cycling.

kamya said:
Cavey said:
Watching the Olympics - it's going to be that or lifting for the next 2+ weeks.

What did you end up doing?

I did both!

I watched an unhealthy amount of TV coverage - sometimes on multiple screens simultaneously, but I tried to counter that by using the athletes energy to motivate myself. I'm not sure if it worked...

LadyF said:
Lol. What were your ideas for his Anti-Hero costume? :p

She wants me to wear a plum coloured catsuit with bright yellow underwear (worn on the top of the catsuit) along with a matching belt and mask!

Enough about her fantasies... it's NOT happening! ;)

Latest posts

Back