What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cavey said:
kamya said:
Cavey said:
Watching the Olympics - it's going to be that or lifting for the next 2+ weeks.

What did you end up doing?

I did both!

I watched an unhealthy amount of TV coverage - sometimes on multiple screens simultaneously, but I tried to counter that by using the athletes energy to motivate myself. I'm not sure if it worked...

LadyF said:
Lol. What were your ideas for his Anti-Hero costume? :p

She wants me to wear a plum coloured catsuit with bright yellow underwear (worn on the top of the catsuit) along with a matching belt and mask!

Enough about her fantasies... it's NOT happening! ;)

Ha ha he remembers, rather too accurately me thinks :p. What fantasties lol? I like the wink after he insists it is NOT happening :D

YouTube.

Serenia said:
Cavey said:
LadyF said:
Lol. What were your ideas for his Anti-Hero costume? :p

She wants me to wear a plum coloured catsuit with bright yellow underwear (worn on the top of the catsuit) along with a matching belt and mask!

Enough about her fantasies... it's NOT happening! ;)

Ha ha he remembers, rather too accurately me thinks :p. What fantasties lol? I like the wink after he insists it is NOT happening :D

Oh I so want to see that, when that happens.
You just gotta know how to get him to do it, Serenia. :p

trying to find someone to confide in, no one is around that I'd feel comfortable sharing with

I'm watching the Bob Ross marathon stream on Twitch. There's something about him that just makes the day seem a little brighter.

Sprawled on the couch. Not especially trying to sleep, but still it would be welcome. Pity I need to go in one hour.

Playing Layers of Fear and dicovering that I am, in fact, a giant pussy.

Latest posts

Back