What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
johnny196775Again said:
Mr Seal The Albatros said:
johnny196775Again said:
Mr Seal The Albatros said:
johnny196775Again said:
I am a member of this forum.

Yes. You are. Glad you're here. :)
*pats back*

i am clueless on forums that are not based on something like guitar playing.

Ah, that's right. You made that thread on the guitar work you did, right? Very impressive. :)
Looking at the amount of guitar forums, wow, there are a lot of them. Are you on any of those?
some of them. They all dissapoint me though.

i think people here can be very nice. thank you people. :)

It seems like you want a purpose to a forum. For this forum, you just are. it's somewhere to be and talk.

Just be. :)

feeling a great stomach ache… wishing I didn't eat all that pizza yesterday, even if it was for free… hoping it will find its way out of my stomach by tomorrow, it has been now 24 hours and it hasn't moved an inch.

Actually I should be happy, at least it's not doing this:

Aliens-Movie-Chestburster-570x294.jpg

Peaches said:
feeling a great stomach ache… wishing I didn't eat all that pizza yesterday, even if it was for free… hoping it will find its way out of my stomach by tomorrow, it has been now 24 hours and it hasn't moved an inch.

Pepto Bismol time?

Had to remember all the nastiness of the last months to write an official report against my bosses before I quit my work,
hope I will forget about it again soon, feeling SO angry and sad

Peaches said:
Had to remember all the nastiness of the last months to write an official report against my bosses before I quit my work,

I hope it has some impact. Rarely am I ever hopeful with such forms that there will be repercussions.

Lilith said:
I'm an idiot. I must mend myself.

*gets out the needle and thread for you.* I will suture you back up :)

Tealeaf said:
Stay course, or you're going to sink.

Don't forget to batten down the hatches too.

Tealeaf said:
My anti-people curse has become powerful enough that I can actually reverse someone's personality in two days just by acting interested in them.

Ouch, that's gotta hurt the ego. :l

EveWasFramed said:
I wish I could find something real and lasting...

Don't we all...

Skid Row 89 said:
Wish I could get to know people better on the forum, just feel like shyness holds me back even online.

I don't see what you have to lose...

SophiaGrace said:
Ouch, that's gotta hurt the ego. :l

Yeah, just a reminder that who I am doesn't matter nearly as much as what I provide when it comes to "friendship" and "love". Once someone starts getting it, why bother showing me respect or empathy anymore? I'm just a thing in the shape of a human being that coughs up stuff you want if you bother me enough.

Thank goodness I have my work. I've had multiple clients think I undervalue myself, which is always like stepping into the Twilight Zone. I don't understand why they insist on giving me more than they have to when people in more personal situations have always desired to give me less. By all reasoning, they should be trying to cheat me into poverty and it almost makes me angry that they aren't.

Maybe someday I'll sleep nice and warm on a big pile of money with a dog.

I am proud of myself for my small accomplishment. This is a start... I'm hopeful. I have to trust myself to mend my broken self. Word!

(Thanks, SophiaGrace, for offering to "fix" me. You're great! So nice and helpful! *hugs*)

SophiaGrace said:
Peaches said:

I hope it has some impact. Rarely am I ever hopeful with such forms that there will be repercussions.

yeah, nothing to do there, but I am leaving a private statement of 15 pages to the Student Protection committee or whatever its name is, so the next time a student comes to complain about the same bosses/supervisors, they will be busted and we can all sue them together

Ah, the ugliness of this world

Lilith said:
I am proud of myself for my small accomplishment. This is a start... I'm hopeful. I have to trust myself to mend my broken self. Word!

(Thanks, SophiaGrace, for offering to "fix" me. You're great! So nice and helpful! *hugs*)

Good! I'm glad you are encouraged by some improvement! :D

(anytime :shy: )

Peaches said:
SophiaGrace said:
Peaches said:

yeah, nothing to do there, but I am leaving a private statement of 15 pages to the Student Protection committee or whatever its name is, so the next time a student comes to complain about the same bosses/supervisors, they will be busted and we can all sue them together

Ah, the ugliness of this world

Well, that's good you're setting a precedent. Hopefully it does help the next person that has issues with your bosses.

*holds abdominal section* ohhhhh gawd.... I feel as though my internal organs are bleeding..... so sore..... I don't remember being punched in the stomach...... wahhhhhh..

Even though you were a ******, I kind of miss you. I miss who I thought you were, I guess. It's weird seeing you around acting like a completely different person than the one I talked to, like it was nothing more than a bad dream.

Excuses, excuses. The shift in conversation topics (every single time, multiple times) sure was big for it to be accidental. And no - you were the one bringing it up every time.

Just goes to show you...

Why me? Or is it all women?

I am excited and sad and happy and frustrated and tired at the same time. How is that even possible, I wonder?

missing that girl, and our meandering, all-night conversations into the wee hours of the morning and all the sweet things she would say - how she said she wanted to hear me on the phone, how she wanted to have adventures with me that made me, as she said "forget what an olllllldddd man you are", with a smile. logging on to facebook to find she'd written me even though she knew i wasnt there, to tell me she wished i were closer. "Like a fish who climbs trees. You're so alive. Don't lose that. It makes me happy talking to you."

even more worried about my dog, though he is still acts playful and perky, still goes for walks, still loves to eat, would steal food if we let him and even gained weight. and even at 11 he still loves to growl at other dogs, he still wants to show them who's boss. i always say he could walk for miles if only there is another dog half a block ahead. it's not good behavior i know, especially for a Golden. but i just like seeing him act like a puppy, i like seeing him refuse to quit.

his presence really makes me feel better. its very soothing, even when im out with friends and he is at home, just knowing he is there. im trying to stay in the present but i just dread thinking about life without him.

basically those two things have been the story of my whole year.

Latest posts

Back