What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I hadn't closed my original forum account - it makes finding things I'm looking for, so much more difficult. It also meant I lost all the contact details of anyone that I had ever corresponded with via PM. Remember kids, don't close your forum account during a downswing!

Cavey said:
I wish I hadn't closed my original forum account - it makes finding things I'm looking for, so much more difficult. It also meant I lost all the contact details of anyone that I had ever corresponded with via PM. Remember kids, don't close your forum account during a downswing!

I did that once. I came back a few months later. 
Lol, it's weird seeing threads I made with my old account because I have the same user name.

EveWasFramed said:
Cavey said:

Lol, it's weird seeing threads I made with my old account because I have the same user name.

I did that once...kind of....came back a year and a half later to find that someone stole my name.  lol

EveWasFramed said:
Cavey said:

My old account has the same name too... but I also have the '1122' messages from before I got this account changed to Cavey. All very confusing!

TheRealCallie said:
I did that once...kind of....came back a year and a half later to find that someone stole my name.  lol

Heh. I don't think I was here when you had your original account, but I do remember you rejoining and finding your old username had been co-opted by another user. If it was good enough for Slim Shady, it's good enough for you :)

I killed bones & resurrected him about three months later as well with Bones 2.0.

zJauHld.gif

The music for the dancing bones (1.0) & bones 2.0:

[youtube]q6-ZGAGcJrk[/youtube]

Cavey said:
EveWasFramed said:
Cavey said:

My old account has the same name too... but I also have the '1122' messages from before I got this account changed to Cavey. All very confusing!

TheRealCallie said:
I did that once...kind of....came back a year and a half later to find that someone stole my name.  lol

Heh. I don't think I was here when you had your original account, but I do remember you rejoining and finding your old username had been co-opted by another user. If it was good enough for Slim Shady, it's good enough for you :)

"What is the root of this draconian training? Why is it like this here but not engineering school, business school, law school, etc?"
"Read about cults."
Well. That's certainly one way to put it.

And happiness is all in your head? No, really? I was attempting to keep it contained in my spleen. At least that frees up some space to store anxiety and fear.

I haven't felt more detached than I do now. And it's not even on purpose.

Sorry, I'm just not made for that sort of friendship. Just ain't me. I'm not even sure if I'm to feel good about it or not, sigh.

I'm remembering the times when i was happier than i am right now... and i for sure want that times to be again in the future :)

Those days were you can't be arsed an just wanna chill in bed all day, but what a waste that would be!

Iam starting to think that being alone is pathetic...i Need to get out there and meet people..i just don't want to. 
I have a lot of work I need to do on my house but I have been too lazy to start it.
I shouldn't need another person to motivate me. 
That I need to get it together.

Thinking I need a change of pace, there is always that danger of tunnel vision or blinders developing where you stay emersed in one area or interest for too long. I guess this is one of those moments where you step outside yourself take a look and say "yup I see that happening". I guess it's time to go exploring :)

Aisha said:
I would like a bromance. But I'm not a bro. Dammit.

Pshhh, don't worry all you need is a collar to pop ;)

I belive that covers 100% of bro prerequisites :p

Latest posts

Back