What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could cut all emotional and physical ties to people. Be the alpha. Take what I want.

My mother is the last person on earth who accepts who i am and what makes me happy. I wish she left as she planned so many times.

I hope that next year I will be feeling better.

I wish I could feel like I could reach my goals eventually, even if it takes a long time, rather than feeling like I'm probably just another hopeless case. I wish I could have some evidence that what I do matters at all. If I could feel like it was at least possible for me, I might feel more energy and motivation and have a better attitude about life instead of a negative one. I admit that I haven't tried that hard to reach my goals in life, but then again, it's because I've never felt like it would make any difference.

I currently feel depressed. Had a talk with a good friend haven't seen in a while and relationship topic came up, he sometimes forget that I dislike that topic because I tend to think of it as other people's problems and never mine because I'm single no one will date me. Even though I try to think that way it feels unavoidable that I feel sad that I always get rejected and haven't touched a woman in over 6 years. I had a girl or two claim to like me and one agreed to a date but she said she's not looking for relationships because she doesn't believe in them.

Ok, I'm making a mess again. Seems like rationality alone can't solve this.

Now I know I seriously can't live with my family, despite them wanting so.

I still haven't figured out what my problem with people is.. it goes much deeper than mere difficulty in socialization, or social anxiety.

She whom I'm responsible for is and always has been an albatross around my neck.

But what irony it would be were I to discover that her passing didn't make the real changes in my life that I'm expecting it to do.....

I absolutely must, without fail, prepare the new ground that awaits me.

I hope you take your stupid fb messages and shove them. You don't have a right. You left it up to someone else 6 years ago, and haven't bothered to ask in 4.

I'm feeling very lonely. I'm hoping that you're feeling a little better. I'm thinking it would be nice if you returned.

I'm hoping to get this job which will allow me to travel around the country.

I'm hoping my other cat starts liking me.

Latest posts

Back