What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Austen said:
ladyforsaken said:
One step at a time.... I hope I won't be too late.

Hello again, dear fried. 

You won't be late. 

Hugs

Hey, you.

Sometimes I feel like I will never get there.

Can't know till we try, right? I don't have the stamina to jump ahead what with all these things weighing me down and all the time I've lost, but one step at a time feels like it'll take forever.

Hope you're doing well there.

*hugs*

ladyforsaken said:
Austen said:
ladyforsaken said:

Hello again, dear fried. 

You won't be late. 

Hugs

Hey, you.

Can't know till we try, right? I don't have the stamina to jump ahead what with all these things weighing me down and all the time I've lost, but one step at a time feels like it'll take forever.

*hugs*

One step at a time might not get you there intime if your end-destination is waiting on you not knowing you're on your way... 

You can't really go beyond one step at a time though, so if you haven't sofar make sure they know you're on your way and just need a little more time getting there!

Sitting in the quiet...listening to birds and the wind...I'm actually at peace. :)

tumblr_inline_nnt86pwojy1r1x3hq_500.gif

MisterLonely said:
ladyforsaken said:
Austen said:
ladyforsaken said:

Hello again, dear fried. 

You won't be late. 

Hugs

Hey, you.

*hugs*

One step at a time might not get you there intime if your end-destination is waiting on you not knowing you're on your way... 

You can't really go beyond one step at a time though, so if you haven't sofar make sure they know you're on your way and just need a little more time getting there!

Thanks, MrL - I'm just hoping for the best at the moment. :)

Austen said:
I'm a fool.

No you aren't. :c

Listening to a radio show and the host had a familiar way of speaking. Looked up his profile and - yep - he's from the same neck of the woods in NY that I'm from. He even went to the same university that I did. Just hearing that accent put a smile on my face for the rest of the day. And I can't wait to visit NY in a few months and at last not feel self-conscious about the way I talk. That alone is worth the trip lol.

Feeling completely alone, hoping for anyone to talk to but that seems unlikely right now. :( If anyone would be willing to chat it would really be nice.

haywud said:
Feeling completely alone, hoping for anyone to talk to but that seems unlikely right now. :( If anyone would be willing to chat it would really be nice.

Are on you on the chatroom?

I wish people who aren't lonely and isolated could understand just how soul destroying it is.

I feel like crawling the walls. I feel useless. I don't think I will sleep much tonight. I can't do anything.

Serenia said:
I feel like crawling the walls.  I feel useless.  I don't think I will sleep much tonight.  I can't do anything.
I hope you feel better. I've pretty much felt the same way lately and I know how miserable it is. *hugs*

I'm feeling pretty hopeless, and useless right now. I can't really sleep anymore, and nothing I try taking to help even works. I feel like giving up.

Jently said:
I wish people who aren't lonely and isolated could understand just how soul destroying it is.

Most never will and some seem to enjoy shoving our loneliness and isolation in our faces by always talking about all the cool things I'll likely never get to do.

Latest posts

Back