What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really ******* resent the expectation of having to have evolved beyond wanting what almost everyone else experiences i.e. a non grandparent looking partner where we get to be young together, friends I can actually do things with, youth, spontaneous fun, all that . If holding on to these fantasies makes me a horrible human being in the eyes of others, then that's what I am.
Not in my eyes! 💕 longer you worry about it the harder it’ll beeeee though 🥺✨

I'm thinking I should put on a koala outfit and maybe get some affection.

iu

Should I start my own business and if yes, what? Like whatt?? 😅😇

I remember about 12 - 14 years ago there was a big push for people my age to start their own businesses and pursue entrepreneurship. My immediate thought was: "If everyone starts their own business, who works for them? Where are their employees? So does that mean I'll be employed for life?" :unsure:

I remember about 12 - 14 years ago there was a big push for people my age to start their own businesses and pursue entrepreneurship. My immediate thought was: "If everyone starts their own business, who works for them? Where are their employees? So does that mean I'll be employed for life?" :unsure:
Lool I mean, I feel like I wanna build just one thing, so people can stop acting like I just get everything handed to me, Idk would be nice to call something my own. But thats true, I guess all the youth would be employed, my friend has a business and its mostly young people working there like 16-19 and management treats it like a school, you even have to press a request button to go to the toilet lol but the few older people that work there cant take it.

Latest posts

Back