What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feeling a bit puny...hoping I feel better sooner rather than later...thinking the water has gone bad even though we filter what we drink and cook with...remembering that movie about the aliens doing a back door invasion at a high school. Josh Hartnett was in it...he was so yummy.

I'm hoping that "we" soon figure out how to sustain nuclear fussion that creates a surplus of energy. Solar panels, electric vehicles, and dangerous lithium batteries are not going to have much of a positive effect on our climate situation since their initial carbon foot print is so high. It's more of a political thing and a way to spend LOTS more money. But, there's no inflation so it doesn't matter right?

I'm thinking I should put on a koala outfit and maybe get some affection.

iu
A Kangaroo Suit comes in XXXL....:whistle:

And this:
"Just when I think you're the antithesis of the typical male, there you are, dragging your knuckles with the rest of the primates"

When you're a kid, your parents make you sing:

Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes, Knees and Toes

But when you're an adult, Corporate gets you singing:

Toes, Toes, Toes and Toes, Toes and Toes.

Because everything else hurts.

My son, that beautiful little turd just threw my words back at me. "Now mother, you have always said don't make a promise unless you plan to keep it." He's totally into riding his bike again. He's gone and aired up my tires and dusted the cobwebs off mine because I promised I would go ride with him next cool morning we had.

Latest posts

Back