What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting for the day where I can go to Ace Hardware and buy a Nasal Decongestant Kit with some hardcore numbing solution, some surgical staples and stitches, a scalpel and/or miniature medical drill, and some medical splice of a stop-leak solution.

"What happened to you!?"

"I got sick of being sick, so I finally decided to do something about it."

🎶"Ace is the place with friendly hardware folks." 🎶

I see that many of those who were the active core of users 15 years ago when I first came here they now have the "banned" status (like this thread's creator) ... there were times when laser shots were flying at will 🔫 sigh :giggle:

Men have no idea how heavy boobs can be… never crossed my mind… that they are walking around just weightless in the chest area…its not fairrr 🥺🥺🥺

Men have no idea how heavy boobs can be… never crossed my mind… that they are walking around just weightless in the chest area…its not fairrr 🥺🥺🥺

I do, actually.
A friend of mine had breast reduction surgery shortly after we got into our college years.
She had some kind of genetic birth defect which caused them to continue to keep growing well beyond her proportion. Ended up I think in the F range, I think.
She was also short however, and while thicc, was still out of proportion. It caused her a great amount of nerve damage in her back, I remember her having to put her pen down several times in classes because she was starting to lose feeling in her hands.
She ended up going and getting the reduction surgery because eventually her breasts grew to such a size that she could no longer sleep on her back because the weight of them pressed down too much on her lungs and made it to where she couldn't breathe.

I've also dated bustier women who I've also seen experience the same kind of nerve problems with their hands from the same sort of a thing.

I do, actually.
A friend of mine had breast reduction surgery shortly after we got into our college years.
She had some kind of genetic birth defect which caused them to continue to keep growing well beyond her proportion. Ended up I think in the F range, I think.
She was also short however, and while thicc, was still out of proportion. It caused her a great amount of nerve damage in her back, I remember her having to put her pen down several times in classes because she was starting to lose feeling in her hands.
She ended up going and getting the reduction surgery because eventually her breasts grew to such a size that she could no longer sleep on her back because the weight of them pressed down too much on her lungs and made it to where she couldn't breathe.

I've also dated bustier women who I've also seen experience the same kind of nerve problems with their hands from the same sort of a thing.
Yeah my sister is huge like H cups and skinny 🙈 literally wears clothing one size up from me. Im so tired of all the weight but I have committed myself to this now… just have to deal with the lack of understanding

Yeah my sister is huge like H cups and skinny 🙈 literally wears clothing one size up from me. Im so tired of all the weight but I have committed myself to this now… just have to deal with the lack of understanding

Check in with your medical professionals if you really start to feel chronic discomfort.
"I" have nerve damage in my lower and upper back, mostly from lifting when I was younger, but yeah, nerve damage is no joke, that can take up to a decade to heal and recover from and that's if you're giving it the allowance and treatment it needs to recover.

I wonder how far away I am from being relationship material.
I don't want to spend my whole life being damned to "just friends".
I've never been on so much as one date ever, and sometimes I really start to worry.

Has anyone that I've liked, or could like, ever come close to liking me?

How close or far away am I from being the right kind of person for them?

How close or far away am I from being the right kind of person for anyone?

What do I have to think, say, do, or be, to get closer?
What do I have to think, say, do, and be differently, because "being myself" has never worked.
All I know is, "not this". Not "me".

But I'd do it, if I only knew what it was.

It's hard to go forward when I don't know which direction leads to where I want to go.

I'm afraid that I'll just never figure out the right way to be, in order to be the right person for someone.

Last edited:
I feel my legs turning into jello. The result of what is essentially 50 gazillion squats while gardening. And I still have a tiny bit of weeding to do and I have beans and peppers to harvest.

Why does free food have to take so much work?

I feel my legs turning into jello. The result of what is essentially 50 gazillion squats while gardening. And I still have a tiny bit of weeding to do and I have beans and peppers to harvest.

Why does free food have to take so much work?
Because then it wouldn't be free. Or fun. Or rewarding. 😉
You need more leg exercises...😜

They're equally attractive.

Cen's hot too.

Hot Girl Hair Flip GIF

Who meee? 😅😂😂😂 Awh this made my day 😇✨

Latest posts

Back