What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Girl Hair Flip GIF

Who meee? 😅😂😂😂 Awh this made my day 😇✨
Is that what you look like Ceno?

Hmmm.....that's a tough call.
Yes, this humidity sucks.
But I DID go out at 6 AM today for a 7+ mile walk.
Can't do that in the snow...
Don't listen to him, @Abstamyous . He's a N.Y. they get 4 inches of snow and they panic 😈
I'll take the snow back too. This humidity is insane in its duration. I'd much rather have my 20 inches and minus 20 again. I also went for a walk to the mountain and back, exercising with this bum wing is a pain, around 20 kms.

Told my gf I wanted to take her to subspace, and she thought it was a place to go to like on a date. 😂 Yes baby, it IS a place to go to on a date, but they don't make sandwiches there. 😂

Told my gf I wanted to take her to subspace, and she thought it was a place to go to like on a date. 😂 Yes baby, it IS a place to go to on a date, but they don't make sandwiches there. 😂
You can't go to subspace. Maybe if you had a transceiver powerful enough, you could communicate THROUGH subspace...but first contact with the Vulcans is still years away 😉

You can't go to subspace. Maybe if you had a transceiver powerful enough, you could communicate THROUGH subspace...but first contact with the Vulcans is still years away 😉

Well played sir 👏 well played. 👏
😂

How To Appropriate The Inappropriate. 👌

I’m hoping that my 1.25hr trip driving my mother in law home tomorrow isn’t too painful. She’s never really been much of a fan of me really. And then I’m catching up with my own mother and staying overnight so I can take her to a medical appointment Friday, which will be another challenge. Both women have outlived their husbands.

Last edited:
So driving my mother-in-law back home went fine. We chatted well all the way. That was a relief.

Spending time with my own mother though was a great strain on my mental well being.

I'm hoping no one serves me another reason to snap at them. I've had my fill for the night. Despondent and sullen silence I do much better.

Latest posts

Back