What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evanescencefan91 said:
pretty ticked off though i'm trying not to let it get too me too much,

why so ticked off?

I'm feeling lazy I haven't done anything for the past 2 weeks towards completing any of my summer goals

well i decided to go to marsy's grad party, and 1 it was boring as fresia, she's never been a very good hostess, and 2 she didn't even say hi or anything to me

i wasn't even planning to go until she came over and said she felt really bad wanted me to come, i was either her back up friend or she just wanted to clear her conscience, right now i just want to know why

i hate being naive and making a fool of myself whenever i just try to do something good

Antihero said:
Like there's something missing in my life, I and just can't find it.

You well mate you well, Just have a little faith. You just started a new job. give it some time to settle in and meet new ppl and with a little faith in yourself you well get there in the end. You can only try your best.

Ya, I want to see how bad it is... bleeding all over is terrible :(

Stupid broom.

*Kills the broom*

You gonna give us a pick of ye hand.

I was watching rugby one time and the commentator said owww dear me hes hurt hes handy wandy.... I was like HANDY WANDY hes a 24 stone hard man rugby player,, I just fall of my chair with laughter.

Latest posts

Back