What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like I'm in exile (But glad I have a place online to come and ***** about it on :D).

Anxious I didn't get started on that paper like I should have o well I'll get it done eventually..

I'm feeling neutral at the moment, though that may (likely) change as the evening wares on.

pizza
theres only like one pizzeria in the Bronx that i like ...2 mexican guys really know how to make the crunchy dough lol...all these other places around the corner sell some "chewing on rubber" pies...if u heat it up later in microwave ...geez forget about it..hard to believe it was pizza before ...bah

Excited! I only have 2 more final till summer where I don't have to talk to anyone but my dog for a couple months:p

Incognita said:
pizza
theres only like one pizzeria in the Bronx that i like ...2 mexican guys really know how to make the crunchy dough lol...all these other places around the corner sell some "chewing on rubber" pies...if u heat it up later in microwave ...geez forget about it..hard to believe it was pizza before ...bah

Yummm

We used to always eat at Pizza Hut, but now will only eat this like real ingredients pizza which is less oily. It's made like to be like real italian pizza or something. Pizza Hut sucks compared to pizza with actually none super cheap ingrediets.

cheer up Antihero. have a look at my magic trick on you tube :D make you feel better lol

Put some music on. I have and its made me feel quite lively this morning :D

Bluey said:
cheer up Antihero. have a look at my magic trick on you tube :D make you feel better lol

WOW its YOU!!! :)

I mean in that video

Skorian said:
Bluey said:

WOW its YOU!!! :)

I mean in that video

YEa :D its me lol What you think?

Latest posts

Back