What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He did it for fun some girl behind me caught me
And when I came too she was kneeling down beside
me asking me if I was okay of course I couldnt reply because
after being knocked out you feel like a rock when you wake up.

This real sound crazy but it was cool.....not the choking part but the passing out part it felt like peace of mind like i felt good it was weird i woke up convulsing tho that was scary.

hah You are mental lol Well I have had operation's a few times and it is pretty cool when you just go to sleep very fast and yet your wide awake. Just a shame that I be shirting my self every time I was there. Not lecrerly of course

Cause that's a legitimate way to have fun...choking people, sounds like that guy will be a murderer or something when he grows up, was he at least punished at all?

NeverMore said:
Cause that's a legitimate way to have fun...choking people, sounds like that guy will be a murderer or something when he grows up, was he at least punished at all?

No he really was just messing around i passed out faster then im supposed to he was gonna let go so I dont take it seriously ......

I think we learned something today, don't mess with hijacc:p

I'm tired and have a really bad headache but I just popped some advil so I should be good soon

NeverMore said:
I think we learned something today, don't mess with hijacc:p

I'm tired and have a really bad headache but I just popped some advil so I should be good soon

Dont mess with me?

lol really i cant hurt someone i was just so pissed at the moment I hate not having control of my body.

AHHHHH, itchy again, the insides my ears and the back of my throat are itchy

GAHHHHHHH!!!!!

kinda anxious, though it happens this time of year when there is more Sun I'm pretty sure i 'll get use to it , it was worse this morning, and the left side of my chest hurt and i don't know why, but when i layed down, on my left side it really hurt my arm and shoulder, i think i pulled a muscle or something when I was shoveling dirt into the wheel barrow.

ooh well hopefully I'm okay

Latest posts

Back