What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr.YellowCat said:
I were on a vacation this week. There were a lot of people my age, and on some days they were clubbing. The were getting together, talking about lots of things, drinking, enjoying their lives, their young lives.
And I were...an outsider. One day, I didn't want to be in the club, I could not.. I do not understand how clubs or places with such a loud music can be popular. I do not understand why my friends and their friends choose places like this. I couldn't hear anyone without him/her screaming straight into my ear. About that one day. They were inside. I went out. Went to a bookshop and bought some old journals and things to read. I sat on the cold ground for at least few hours before they got out (my friends, we were going to the airport later that day, so I had no other choice but to wait), and read. Reading was nice, but I could not stop thinking about all of them, about 20 being inside, and me, reading outside. I could not be inside, I would only sit, listen to loud music, and do nothing.

I´m always sad when I get another piece of evidence that confirms me not being normal. Me not being able to live life as a regular human.
Evidence of me being outside of the club everyone is in.

Maybe it's time to find people you have in common to hang out with. :/

Midnight Sky said:
I'm still waiting.

waiting=passive=stagnant
action=dynamic=change=progress

150318_471689719542945_2074009793_n.jpg

Wait or act? What do you choose?

cheered myself up a bit:p

Attachments

• Фотография 2013-12-02 в 14.14.jpg
    Фотография 2013-12-02 в 14.14.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 7
Peaches said:
Mr.YellowCat said:

Mr. Yellow Cat, you are just too cool for school ;) regular human beings are booooring, hope you find some special people to go have parties in books stores together (seriously). If you go to the right places, you will be the normal one and the club guys... will not.

Have you read about HSP? We are 8% of the population, and we don't like loud environments, see if that applies to you

http://www.hsperson.com

Thank you for the reply.
I look at what it is, and some of these trails dont apply to me I think. Maybe I´m not like that, HSP.
And I dont really mind loud environments in general..I dont like loud environments when it comes to socialization, and talking. Like clubs and such.
And I would love that, I´m just afraid I wouldn't fit in that group either:D
But doesnt matter, thanks for the reply:)
Have a nice day:)

ladyforsaken said:
Mr.YellowCat said:

Maybe it's time to find people you have in common to hang out with. :/

Thank you for the reply:)
Have a nice day:)

Reading our old messages brings it all back. I feel it all as I felt it then; as I still do; as I always have. I can't forget.

I miss you so bad.

Remembering what I used to do this time of year....I should stop remembering. It just makes me sad.

Lonely. No one to really talk to at the moment.
Fed up. Each day of my life is all the same thing
Every. single. day.

I feel awfully numb inside, like there's nothing left. I don't understand why others always get to be the lucky ones. I'm always second choice. I'm so tired, I wish I had never been born.

thinking that poor Eva Cassidy always looks so unhappy, no wonder she died so young; hoping to become more outgoing and satisfied and avoid premature death, in case my genes are not enough to avoid that, although one can't really avoid it if it is going to come. Poor Eva Cassidy, she is such a genius, and died without knowing that so many people will listen to her.

Hoping Christmas isn't actually as bad as I currently think it might be. Its not that it might be BAD. Its just been a rather good year and I think it would have been nice to end it on a high. Will be a mighty shame if I find myself in my own company doing nothing more then I will do today.

Latest posts

Back