What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope I'm able to heal from all the horrible things that happen to me. And it saddens me how others get bullied, I wish I could help them out in some way.

I can't keep refusing these opportunities, but the recent law of the universe says you can either take a risk, or stick with inconsistencies; what can you do? These are decisions you have to make and you have to wonder if either decision is 'bad' - I guess I'll never know.

Sad and lonely... I really don't want to do this anymore. I'm so ready to just lay down and die. Nothing matters anymore, nothing ever has. Even my few friends don't care for me the way they care for their other friends. And I've tried enough to get them to love me. I've been nice, I really have. I never got thanked for anything.

Thinking about 2013...how it was the most amazing year of my life, and arguably the most painful. I truly lived life this year, for the first time. And yet, in the end of it, I'm more alone than I ever was before. But, for the first time in my life, I have very bright prospects for my future as a trade off.

-_- What I'd like to do to him:

371203180.gif

"I was so alone, and I owe you so much." - Watson (at Sherlock's grave)

^ How I felt about you, my friend. I miss you so much it hurts.

I can't stop shaking. I don't want to sleep tonight. I know he's going to be there.

0111091704-1-1-1.jpg

I don't care if I'm bad at being single, because I'm really good at being alone, and that's what I'll have to hold onto.

Latest posts

Back