What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sodium said:
I feel like honeysuckle.. I wanna cry but I cant. I dont even know whats wrong with me.

this sounds familiar to me. just that general feeling of everything being utter, utter, utter honeysuckle. at least crying expels all that built up energy.. but christ it takes a long time before a nice sob session comes. bollocks.

i am thinking all is bollocks.

major bullocks!

i like a good cry but then half way through I cant remember what I was crying about then I cry some more cuz I think gosh I'm such a cry baby.

Naval_Fluff said:
Boobs are incredible...nuff said (No, I'm not a sexist pig)

You sexist pig! :eek:
Hehe LOL.. Not really.. try running with boobs... Not fun AT ALL.. :D

Hmmm.... time is running out :eek:

It's 4:48AM
and i haven't slept in 2 days.
I need to be up at 7.
well, looks like im not sleeping...
=[

I am agonizing over my resume and whether or not to include my last job which was the only time I've been "let go." Ugh. I am already anticipating how to explain that in an interview.

Sweet Jesus, the stomach pains! All of this is going to give me an ulcer.

I'm suddenly grateful and not lonely because my best friend is talking to me again. :]

I am thinking what a terribly lonely person I am. I finally contact my Aunt, after 5 years, and after a nice conversation, she hangs up the phone when I call :(. Wonder what I said. I'm even sending her a book I did on the family tree. Over 100 pages and I bet she doesn't even appreciate it. I don't talk to mom or dad. And, I want a divorce from my worthless hubby so bad, but can't get away.

I am feeling unmotivated to do anything, yet I have to get my crap together and take my girls to their swimming lessons while I sit in the hot sun and swelter. Then it's off to the grocery store and back home where several baskets of laundry await being folded and put away. Plus we have all the back to school shopping to do. I just want to lay down in a dark, air-conditioned room and doze until fall and cooler weather finally appear.

Headache is killing me, feeling sad and lonely, eating, sleeping and reading ALL posts for two days now.

Naval_Fluff said:
I'm wondering what would happen if I ate a bottle of Cinnamon...
If you actualy ate it good for you and your blood sugar....dont ask ....read something about it somewhere, sometime ago.....
Did you actualy ate it ?????

Ive never felt like i belonged in this current time and place. I yearn for simplist of times. Living off the land. Hunting, growing plants, surviving. Its probably why I have an interest in herbology and studying the many beneficial properties of the earths existing plants. I want to study the knowledge of the earth and discover her secrets. This life that we live according to societies terms is no life at all.

Life...is what we make it...
Without exceptional circumstances...we can shape our being, our very fate to some extent...
But if this is so...then why are we afraid?

Latest posts

Back