What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Kim and evanescencefan91, There's nobody in the chat room now so I'm looking over some posts here and listening to some old Evanescence songs like Solitude, October and Give Unto Me.

I would really like some company in the chat room.

Bye.

I'm still thinking "why me?" Nothing changes...

I'm also thinking "I really should get some sleep" on account of it being nearly 3am where I am :rolleyes:

I just made hot cocoa from scratch: Hershey's cocoa powder, sugar, salt, milk and vanilla extract. Barring the addition of Bailey's or something, this is best cocoa I've had in YEARS!

oh ****....woohoo, triggers, conflicts and roller coasters.
I was very up set then at that exact moment my duagther called me.

I remember being up set from the stress of work and life in general.
Then my duaghter would always come up to me and wanted me to hold her.
She would tell me none of that stuff really matters, whats important is that we love each other.
She coming to visit me in a couple of weeks, I love and miss her very much.

tiff7.png

tiffany2.png

Nervous to start the new semester. I hate introducing myself infront of a crowd......... uhg :(

I just got home from another 12 hours at work.
My daughter called me as soon as walked into my house.
My thoughts are with her. Her best freind passed away today.

oh ps I'm sorry i didn't see your post apollo, I'm glad you enjoy evanesce as well solitude is such a ice song, i think my favorite old evanescence song is so close it's just amazing

i ussually don't venture into the chat room very often, somtimes my computer has problems with it, so i ussaully just stay here on the forum side

*hugs apollo*

i feel kinda strange,

a little sad, i remember how i use to love filling out profiles for new sites, now i'm just tired of it

it is quiet, i need to get my laundry from out of the dryer

feel: disappointed, used and abused; regret having given in
hope: he`ll be happy
think: lies, manipulation, truth, lots of why`s
remember: how much soul and feelings and trust I put in it
conclude: Life is precious and we are too.
Love&Peace! :)
[youtube]T7qpfGVUd8c[/youtube]
[youtube]vm_N3bjqlr4[/youtube]

huh I've felt strange all day today, maybe it's just my brain unhinging, I've been ill so I haven't worked out in a week which sucks

i feel unforcused and uncaring like a juvenile delinquent that's about to blow something up

but i'm not about to blow anything up explosives are expensive

huh

just really getting sick of this febuary weather

i remeber two years ago about this time i started crying and wrote a poem about florida
ahh florida very nice

just feel very blah i don't think the cheeto's helped, since i've been ill and not excersing I've kinda said screw it feed a cold starve a fever has been my exuse so I haven't been eating very healthy either

hope your blah-ness goes away soon evan

i'm thinking that i havent been overseas since i was 7yrs old and now i am planning to go to europe for three weeks and the first week is going to be spent by myself in a foreign country of which i donta speaka the language of and i plan on getting a hire car and everything is back to front driving wise over there..

wonder if i will come out alive?

i am denying the ball of freakin out taking seed in my gut..

Ya I think I'm doing a bit better thanks right now I'm just feeling sick of being a student but all in all not too bad, i think I'm getting better I'm getting my energy back I went rock climbing again today and played some pool i love pool, I'm getting better at it too

wow that's awesome you're going a trip -2- what countries will you be visiting give me all the details please

and don't worry, try not to loose anything important and I'm sure you'll be fine and you'll have a great time

:)

"Girls are so weird. If I was a man, I'd be a flaming homosexual." No, that isn't about any of you! *smiles*

feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

feelling scared for u
hoping you don't pull same honeysuckle again
been thinking only about u for the past 2 days
remembering that i forgot how much i need u...Skorian
punk, if u go, u'll leave me alone again...

so, i think i answered ur own question...

i can't believe it's been two years....TWO years...****, thats scary

Where the f*** is BLUEY...jeez i havent been here what seems like for ever

Skorian said:
Incognita said:
20years2many said:
Defeated to the point that I'm at peace with it.

You feel like this?

yea, almost 2 years later...i feel like this.

Just_Some_Dude said:
wish I could go to arizona, where it is hot in more ways than one.

love ur signature :)

evanescencefan91 said:
Ya I think I'm doing a bit better thanks right now I'm just feeling sick of being a student but all in all not too bad, i think I'm getting better I'm getting my energy back I went rock climbing again today and played some pool i love pool, I'm getting better at it too

wow that's awesome you're going a trip -2- what countries will you be visiting give me all the details please

and don't worry, try not to loose anything important and I'm sure you'll be fine and you'll have a great time

:)

i like pool.. even got my own shiny stick at one point :)

i'm going to austria for a week and then through to poland for another 2 with a friend.. then back to prague for a couple of days.. i just spent about 4 hours planning this morning.. its madness! still trying to unravel some vagueness about being a duel citizen and travelling to my country of birth.. the polish consulate here in australia is pretty lame at being contacted.. tried 4 phone numbers and no answers.. just voice mail.. jeez.. hope i don't run into to trouble and need their help :p

thanks for the encouragement dude :)

yeah, student life is a roller coaster.. i found it tought to keep focussed through all those lectures.. i slept through a few too many :p

rock climbing kicks arse.. i did it once.. you need strong legs for it!

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
i'm going to austria for a week and then through to poland for another 2 with a friend.. then back to prague for a couple of days.. i just spent about 4 hours planning this morning.. its madness! still trying to unravel some vagueness about being a duel citizen and travelling to my country of birth.. the polish consulate here in australia is pretty lame at being contacted.. tried 4 phone numbers and no answers.. just voice mail.. jeez.. hope i don't run into to trouble and need their help :p

How excellent. I wondered if you were going to Poland. :)

I've always wanted to go to Austria. I WILL someday. I miss my traveling days.

You will have so much fun!

Latest posts

Back