What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hadrurus said:
I didn't realize that such apathy towards rejection could get under a girl's skin like that. I guess this girl just has problems. It was fun watching her jump around for a while, but now it's kind of creepy.

She sounds like a drama addict. Run far, run fast.

wow rhetoric is ******* boring

I wonder why i haven't ditched it more often

Remembering what it was like to be 26, and half-wishing I could re-live that year over, but knowing what I know now. heh

cheaptrickfan said:
Remembering what it was like to be 26, and half-wishing I could re-live that year over, but knowing what I know now. heh

Now I'm remembering what it was like to be 16, and half-wishing I could re-live that year over, but knowing what I know now. :D

loketron said:
remember what it was like to be 18, and half wishing i could re-live my life from that point on, knowing what i know now.
j/k my mind is blank at the moment

Smart ass. :p

Did you see the hug I gave you in the other thread?

mintymint said:
cheaptrickfan said:

Now I'm remembering what it was like to be 16, and half-wishing I could re-live that year over, but knowing what I know now. :D

har-dee-har-har

Make fun of the elderly. I see how you are. ;-)

cheaptrickfan said:
loketron said:
remember what it was like to be 18, and half wishing i could re-live my life from that point on, knowing what i know now.

no, but i accept *******bear hus cheaptrickfan******
im down today, i could use a hugz

loketron said:
cheaptrickfan said:
loketron said:

no, but i accept *******bear hus cheaptrickfan******
im down today, i could use a hugz

It's in the Post Your Mood thread. Go look. It's full of fuzzy love.

Poor Loke ((((((((loketron))))))

cheaptrickfan said:
She sounds like a drama addict. Run far, run fast.

Yep, I'm just ignoring her calls and not responding to her texts anymore.

I am glad our principle/teacher was sick today and let us slack without much complaint. Most of us weren't much better.

Hoping the one I wish to spend the rest of my mind with will call me sometime soon.
Hoping all our dreams will come true.
Hoping she'll be in my arms sometime really soon.
Hoping that she feels the same way still.
Hoping she will dissolve my worries and fears soon.

I am feeling relieved that that phone survey is finally OVER. 20 minutes, man. 20 minutes.

i feel kinda down i was hopping to be playing ffXIII by now i wish i was better at the guitar and reading music

scahar3.gif

like i'm confused i always wondered for example g major the 2nd one it's got a sharp sign for F do i play all F's sharp or just that one?

i lost my big book of tabs at the begging of the year, and i never found it :( it had the also whisper solo tab in it

i wish i was in a band i don't know anyone who'd want to be a in a band with me, i don't think i'd ever really be good enough or cool enough to be in a band

:(

Play all notes according to the key signature (ie, play all F's sharp when F sharp is marked in the key signature, etc.) unless individual notes are marked otherwise.

Latest posts

Back