What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skorian said:
Say anything you want to here. Doesn't matter what it's about as long as it’s about you and it’s kept reasonably short.

Sad..........

I'm hoping I get the hang of this site soon. lol

feel like crap, hoping for the slow, painful death I deserve, thinking 'why now?' and remembering the good friends I was made to leave behind when I moved.
I really don't deserve life, it should have been given to someone more worthy.
I should be locked up and sent to hell, I wish I knew why I suddenly feel this but that won't change anything.......

I wanna scream as loud as I can and louder but I can't so i'm screaming inside, silently cursed to hide my feelings, forever.

Just thinking about the course of my life, from birth until now. Just wondering if there's a reason for everything that has happened and is happening now. Maybe I'm just trying to find an answer from the past as to why my present situation is... not so good. From birth until now... what's been the point of everything?

Adults are prejudiced and biased against those my age. As thus, I cannot do with adult friendships, I need friends with people my age; which reminds me, ah yes, I don't have a single friend (face-to-face) to someone my age! I'm lonely.

Back to watching House.

Happy that I passed my masters' course midterm with a high grade..

Why do I feel so alone though, even at work... I feel both stupid and like the odd one out in almost any social situation. Can't even enjoy a group laughter because I feel like I'm intruding and should be going back to work. My coworker's experience and intelligence is intimidating, even if I know it's ok for me to feel this way because I'm still new at this (only 4 months hired for now).

I'm feeling tired. I hope I'm not shooting myself in the foot with a cannon. I'm thinking 'My gods, still a bit over an hour to go.' I'm remembering nothing, since my brain has been turned into a mushy substance that is possibly good with a bit of garlic and a cold drink.

Not quite understanding my feelings. I can't believe how stupid I am being. lol. Hello....logic.... earth to logic in my brain. Are you there? lmao.

Latest posts

Back