What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Valiance, I am sorry to hear you are feeling that way. I hope you are strong enough to get past it.

I am remembering the Christmases before so many family members of mine passed away. Now we have a small gathering, but it is still nice and close.

I am remembering having hope.
I am remembering watching that hope unravel.
I am remembering sitting in horror.
I am feeling empty.

why do clients bring in photo's of beautiful celebrities, wanting their hairstyle?
......Only another stylist will understand this statement.

*shrugs*

Puguesy, Did you have the light on?

I am hoping that my life gets better. I can't stand this life of mine. I feel like I am Bill Murray in Groundhog's Day--only he had a job!

I want to fall out of love and feel as if he never mattered. I can't go through anymore unilateral honeysuckle; 5 years have been way enough. Hot and cold games are not for me. I'm not gonna run no race. I don't care if I lose an awesome "opportunity" to be toyed with. I need the calm type of serenity and happiness. Not some yo-yo bs.

I feel like honeysuckle. Everything Im doing isnt working
Or things just gets worst.
Whatever the right thing is, its not right
And its always a up hill battle.

Ive always hope for the best. I dont wanna expect
The worst..but its not getting any better and its
All messed up....
More dramma and truamma.
I fear for her life.

And everytime Kimi dose what she dose
It tears me up just the same.
I fear for het life

Ive been told Im not responsible.
Im powerless. I cant fix people.
I

But I am responsible. The things i did
And choices i made effrcted both of them.

Shes screaming her heart out just the same.
Shes huttinh judt the same from the moment
I met her.All she wants is to loved.
And why cant i get hell kr a break..
Everything has to be complicated and fresia up.

I ranawy from all this honeysuckle decaces
Ago becuase i already knew it fresia up.

So why in the fresia must all this honeysuckle
Land on my plate now...
And its het idea hopes and wushes.
And why in the fresia cant she get her honeysuckle
together

Its our duaghters life on the line and her life
On the line..

And i cant turn back knowing whst i know.
But its still all messed up no matter how
hard i try and try to set things right.

Today is the first day that Ive witnesses
Her clean, sober and without taking any meds.

She's been sweet, nice and mellow all day.

I know shes probably going through sometype
Of withdraws...
But it had been calm with laughters
And love.
I know who she is. The real her was ptesence today.

I'm remembering the day that I married my wife. Was the happiest day next to the birth of my son.
Then I remember the day that she told me she was done with me.......that after everything that I've done for her to help her get through 2 life threatening blood clots and numerous other health issues, she didn't want to be with me anymore.
I realize that I do play a roll in this......but to be tossed aside like last weeks trash.....to do who knows what with this new "friend" of hers.
She constantly reminds me that she has not even a hint of sadness or regret for ending our marriage and all it meant to her was that it showed we had nothing in common. That she never meant any of the things she said to me.....it's tearing me apart. If it was for my son....I'd have no reason to go on.
I have a crappy job.....very few friends.....terrible relationship history. I have no self confidence. I really must have screwed up big time in a past life or something.
Worst part.....I don't think anyone cares. No one.

Nolife Princess said:
why do clients bring in photo's of beautiful celebrities, wanting their hairstyle?
......Only another stylist will understand this statement.

*shrugs*

You saw the pic of my crazy hair NLP, which celeb hair cut do you think I'd rock?:cool:

I feel like i'm beating a dead horse here, but I am now convinced she has been with another guy since before she left me. The wierd thing is that she is 30 and he's in his mid to late 50's.
We are currently still living in the same house til I can find somewhere to go so it's in my face all the time. I try to tell my self it's not true but there's lots of hints......like a voicemail that was on the house line and the fact that she stays up tll 2-4 in the morning just so she can talk to him. Not to mention that she leaves her friday night and doesn't come back til monday morning, staying at his house the whole time. Am I paranoid? I know I feel pretty low that she has been doing this since a month before she split with me. I have just about hit bottom and she thinks it's a big joke. She says she wants to still be my friend......funny. She tears my heart out of my chest and says that. I'm so lost......I can't handle this pain.
I understand if I'm bugging you guys......just need to get this out. I'm sorry.....

Feeling not good this time because i have lot of work and i don't
understand that what i did........

Latest posts

Back