What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remembering: Earlier times when I was healthy & could get real work done
Feeling: Hate, towards my parents for making me with shoddy DNA, towards myself for amounting to **** near nothing in the middle of life, & toward the world for making everything way harder than necessary &, in the long run, impossible.
Thinking: That--though I probably shouldn't say it here--that life is an exercise in misery & futility, & death is just a release from it.
Hoping: That I can muster up enough courage at some point.[/i]

I'm remembering when I used to be full of hope, and looked at things as a challenge.

I'm feeling pretty alone right now, or I wouldn't be at a place called alonelylife.com

I'm thinking I made some bad decisions again, and I have to pull my head out of my ass

And I hope... well like I said before... I have to remember when I had some of that

Remembering... when I was young and I used to try and start artistic activities at parties and failed miserably because nobody cared

Feeling... grateful to myself for trying out all this alternative medicine stuff, since a few days I can feel my arms and legs again, didn't since last April

thinking.... it is too late to do yoga now, tomorrow

hoping... to be one day ******* healthy, and able to spend time with other people instead of being stuck at home 3/4 of the time

Peaches said:
hoping... to be one day ******* healthy, and able to spend time with other people instead of being stuck at home 3/4 of the time
MTrip said:
Am hoping I can get better physically this year.

I will hope for the best for you two on this. *hugs*

I don't know why I have been thinking so much of my ex/late husband for the last two days. I guess I'll never be over missing him. No matter what, I know I'll always love him, and I can't see myself with anyone else. It's been almost 8 years now. I hate a lot of dates, but 2 years ago I gave up on that. I don't want to be in a relationship. At least I like myself today!

feeling a lot of anger

remembering all the jerks who for some reason at first wanted to get close and then disappeared without a reason

thinking maybe it's me, I bring that out in them, but probably it isn't true

hoping that isn't true, and to meet some decent men

very grateful to a friend's help on here privately

in a lot of physical pain as always

i really need something that's hard to get

hoping an experiment that may improve my health will work

hoping nothing goes spiritually wrong with what im going to try

anyone who wishes to please look at my picture, concentrate on it and wish me good health and relief from the extreme pain

As of right now I'm feeling alright, but I feel very sleepy and worn out these days. Hopefully overtime my strength will get better, but right now I just want to take it easy.

One day I'm hoping that certain things won't haunt me. There's many things that still continues to haunt me to this day. Hopefully it'll pass and I'll live a happier life where I won't be living in fear everyday.

Thinking of things that I used to enjoy. Summer days, the taste of lemonade on a hot sunny day, the sounds of laughter, days where I felt free where I felt like I could almost fly away. The sound of the birds as I'm walking into the woods and taking everything in. Carnival rides, seeing those big neon lights and remembering the joy I felt.

Remember the look on my ex boyfriend's face.... the hatred he had for me. Sometimes he looked at me as he hated me, like he wanted to shattered my world. And he did just that, he destroyed my inner self and I hope one day that I can get my joy back.

I'm feeling anxious, alone and tired. I can't keep doing this to myself. I have to get used to sleeping at night. I feel nothing but sadness during the long, lonely hours of the night. By the time the sun rises, I just feel numb and empty. I don't know how many more nights like that I can take. I need to stay awake now even though I'm exhausted, so that I can sleep tonight.

Hoping I find people who actually want to be in my life. Maybe it's because I'm so tired, but finding anyone seems very unlikely right now. Even when I do manage to make a friend, I mess it up.

Trying to think of what else I can do to improve my life. When what I'm doing stops working, I change things, try something different. What happens when I run out of ideas? What happens when nothing I do matters?

Remembering a time when I wasn't so lonely and desperate for human contact. I was a completely different person then. Now I'm broken. She took a peice of me with her when she died, and I can't seem to put myself back together.

Thinking that I can't let myself get even more depressed, or I'll be like that for days.

Locke said:
I'm feeling anxious, alone and tired. I can't keep doing this to myself. I have to get used to sleeping at night. I feel nothing but sadness during the long, lonely hours of the night. By the time the sun rises, I just feel numb and empty. I don't know how many more nights like that I can take. I need to stay awake now even though I'm exhausted, so that I can sleep tonight.

Hoping I find people who actually want to be in my life. Maybe it's because I'm so tired, but finding anyone seems very unlikely right now. Even when I do manage to make a friend, I mess it up.

Trying to think of what else I can do to improve my life. When what I'm doing stops working, I change things, try something different. What happens when I run out of ideas? What happens when nothing I do matters?

Remembering a time when I wasn't so lonely and desperate for human contact. I was a completely different person then. Now I'm broken. She took a peice of me with her when she died, and I can't seem to put myself back together.

Thinking that I can't let myself get even more depressed, or I'll be like that for days.

^ I could have written this same exact thing.

Wish I was sleeping and not feeling so lonely right now. Hope I won't be thinking about this so much tomorrow and be able to focus on other things.

Have you guys ever thought of moving to a different location? A completely different place? It could do wonders for your life. Smaller communities are often very welcoming for new people. LArger places can be so unfriendly and cold.

ForGrantedWife said:
Have you guys ever thought of moving to a different location? A completely different place? It could do wonders for your life. Smaller communities are often very welcoming for new people. LArger places can be so unfriendly and cold.

I have, and I probably will move next year. I live in a small town now, and the opposite is true. People are very rude and unfriendly here. I doubt all small towns are like this, but I don't know. This is the first one I've ever really lived in and I've only been here for a few years.

I know cities can be bad, but at least there's always something to do, and the people are diverse.

ForGrantedWife said:

I will move to Iceland in 6 years.

Latest posts

Back