What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
listen to the song by Sufjan Stevens called
"They Are Night Zombies!! They Are Neighbors!! They Have Come Back from the Dead!! Ahhhh!"

I actually love that song lol.

I'm feeling unenthused. I really hate my new job and don't want to go, but what can ya do when ya live paycheck to paycheck.

I'm trying to figure this out... that, or I'm just slacking around accomplishing nothing.

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
Naleena said:
A dark night approaches.

Did you forget to pay the power bill again?:p

Somehow I find comfort and piece in the dark, I love to walk after dark.

I'm not feeling normal now.:(

(((((((((( Ghost )))))))))))
Have you ever heard of the dark night of the soul? For me it's when I have to step back and evaluate things in my life. It's when I make decisions. Sometimes the decisions hurt and are not what my heart really wants. But they are what is best. I think about what is the greatest good. That includes what is best for me because I have to watch out for myself. The only comfort I find in this dark is that I know the light will come. The answers I need will come, if I listen. If I keep focused on what I need to, what I want one day will come to me in the right time. People tell me I'm one of the strongest women they have known. I am not. I am human with weaknesses like everyone else. I'm just good at sticking to tough choices that I know I must. My strength is nothing more than trusting in the still, small, voice inside of me. I'm not gonna be around here so much anymore. I have things to do. Let me know when you deploy. I would like to send you some snail mail. I know you military fella's really like to hear from home:) Thanks for listening and acknowledging my post. And hey, who the hell wants to be normal? Normal is boring and without authenticity or inspiration!!! Screw normal :)

Latest posts

Back