What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Incredibly stressed. I really didn't need this right now. It's almost as if life is purposely taking a honeysuckle on me right now.

Some times I feel like I am all alone,
Just like the strange feeling when you come home after a week long vacation.
When you are use to a house full of kids, it is depressing sometimes to even have to come home.

BigDaddy1967 said:
Some times I feel like I am all alone,
Just like the strange feeling when you come home after a week long vacation.
When you are use to a house full of kids, it is depressing sometimes to even have to come home.

I feel for you. I know that feeling, It sucks, I never call my house a home, a home is full of love and people that care about you, I just go back to the house. But someday I will go home.

I don't know how I feel.

I think I am setting myself up for disappointment. Getting a little excited for the very, very, very, very slim possibility of something good happening. Need to lower my expectations and keep it realistic.

I had hot coffee and warm donuts for breakfast and Chineese for lunch, could life be any better?

I know, I know, But let me bask in the moment.:p

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind. Because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance, well, they're no friends of mine

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
I had hot coffee and warm donuts for breakfast and Chineese for lunch, could life be any better?

I know, I know, But let me bask in the moment.:p

mmmmmm what'd you have Ghost? pork fried rice? pot stickers? mmm
ever had thai food? pad thai is were its at!

whats with coffee? ive been drinking hella coffee latley! is coffee making a comeback!??????

Antihero said:
We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind. Because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance, well, they're no friends of mine

But I cant dance, I cant talk.
The only thing about me is the way that I walk.
I cant dance, I cant sing
Im just standing here selling

Excited.

New city, new state, the possibility of a new life and new friends and hopefully a new job soon. I think I'm going to like living here. : )

Latest posts

Back