What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
feel- very much awake, hope- nothing (and that`s very realistic), think- why bother my neurons at this hour?, remember- who cares about memories?
Just_Cuz_19.gif

I agree with what Mr. Yellow Cat said and wonder: what makes you such a baaaad and selfish person, huh? Isn`t that a bit contradictory to what you felt, hoped, thought a few lines before? Cheer up, cat! life sucks. So sit back and enjoy. Nobody gets alive anyway.
84.gif

Mr.YellowCat said:
I wish for people that are on this forum to be happy someday. I´d like to know one day that you people smile.
I´m sad I keep reading how you are sad. I dont want you people to be sad.

That's very kind of you, Mr. YellowCat. Thank you.

zero said:
I agree with what Mr. Yellow Cat said and wonder: what makes you such a baaaad and selfish person, huh? Isn`t that a bit contradictory to what you felt, hoped, thought a few lines before? Cheer up, cat! life sucks. So sit back and enjoy. Nobody gets alive anyway.
84.gif

Thank you

I feel tired & wired, I hope I get a job & new living pad very soon, I think this month will be the slowest ever, and remembering how wonderful the past few weeks were

:)

ucxb said:
I feel tired & wired, I hope I get a job & new living pad very soon, I think this month will be the slowest ever, and remembering how wonderful the past few weeks were

Glad to see you're back.

ucxb said:

Heey, welcome back to your second home. :)

I guess this is my favorite thread...

And I´m thinking, if paper has enough weight not to break. Its stronger than people. But is it fair to do that to a clean sheet of paper, that still can be turned into anything?
Why cant one carry his own weight... Dammit... I´m a F-ing weakling.

And I even stopped on reading and commenting on many threads of people who are hurt in here. I cant force myself to do it. But why am I here if I wont help no one, and will just be sitting here blabbering about nonsense..I shouldn't even write stupid things like this in here.

I´m a weakling, and a shameful weakling as well.

I am remembering crisp leaves under my feet, the smell of cotton wool as it rubs my nose held by my grandmother's hand, breath curling through the air, mist and ducksong.

It's time for bed, so I hope I sleep well :-D

I'm starting to feel a little sleepy now it's finally a little past 7am here. Yah not sleeping properly and having a screwed up sleep cycle for over 2 weeks can do that to you, it's no fun.

I think I may have gotten myself into a bit of a shitty situation a few days ago, and less than an hour ago I was quietly crying but I'm actually feeling a mix between weirdly optimistic and indifferent to it all.

I'm feeling really cold despite a fleece footed onesie and a fleece dressing gown *looks grumpy from within a pile of stuffed animals*.

I'm also hungry and really thirsty but too damned lazy to get up again, I also don't want to wake people up as I'm enjoying the silence.

Am waking up, slowly starting to feel my coffee do its waking up work.

A cold but sunny day out there, I am looking forward to what I hope will be a lazy day.

May everyone find a little hope or happiness or peace today :)

I'm hoping I make the correct decision. I'm hoping that once I make that decision, that I have the willpower to stick to it. I'm hoping that I won't lose the few friends I have after I've taken action.

I'm hoping to get some alone time tomorrow, despite having some now... is this a problem?? Hmmm...

Cavey said:
I'm hoping I make the correct decision. I'm hoping that once I make that decision, that I have the willpower to stick to it. I'm hoping that I won't lose the few friends I have after I've taken action.

Well I can't properly comment, but if it's what you think is right then do it.

I had the thought the other day that it's quality of friends that count, not quantity.

I remember when Google Chrome was cool, now it's just bulky and resource hungry. Time for a change.

I am *HOPING* to be able to sleep again this morning ... this early morn rising is for the birds, literally

As long as you can keep beating me down, I can keep crumbling back up on my feet.

Im remembering what it was like when my mom wasn't so sick and I didnt have to take care of her and we could actually go do things together.

Latest posts

Back