What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has come to my attention with this breaking news that after 16 years, Winamp the original mp3 player I grew up with will no longer be updated as of version 5.66 because their sites are going to shutdown on December 20th.
This makes me sad, but at least we all use iTunes to listen to our music nowadays.
tWRjh.gif

Was wir alleine nicht schaffen, das schaffen wir dann zusammen,
Dazu brauchen wir keinerlei Waffen, unsere Waffe nennt sich unser Verstand,
Nur wir müssen geduldig sein, dann dauert es nicht mehr lang.
Das Leben liegt vor uns.
Also lasst uns dafür dankbar sein.
[video=youtube]

Truback said:
It has come to my attention with this breaking news that after 16 years, Winamp the original mp3 player I grew up with will no longer be updated as of version 5.66 because their sites are going to shutdown on December 20th.
This makes me sad, but at least we all use iTunes to listen to our music nowadays.

Oh no! This is bad news, Winamp is a great player; iTunes is garbage. Another domination from Apple, I'm beginning to hate that company.

Remembering those college nights when I used to sit alone in the college chapel after work. Watching the candlelight dance, playing bittersweet songs on the piano, laying on the pews and looking up at the stained glass. Hardly anyone came through there, it was so quiet and calm. I wish I could feel that calm right now.

chapel.jpg

I'm remembering the holidays in years past.
The family all used to get together in my grandparents house up north. Grandma would cook up a storm, my aunt would clean everybody out at poker, and my dad and grandpa would get gently hammered. Mom would hang out with my uncles wife or my crazy aunt and talk politics.
It was wonderful, even though I didn't realize it at the time.
It's strange how the years have passed. Every time Christmas rolls around it feels more and more forced and I find myself spending so much of the time missing days gone by and the people that spent them with me.

Feeling a little better, hoping the next 2 months will go by fast, thinking of going and remembering that I need to be stronger than I am.

Hope tomorrow's a productive day, at least I'll be out at some point.

remembering when I would fit inside my clothes, hoping that I will fit again in a couple of weeks

Truback said:

I can't stand iTunes. I've been using Winamp to listen to my music since their very first release and I'm still using it today. I've tried other media players, but I always prefer Winamp.

Sad day...

I'm tired of feeling, thinking and remembering. The only thing I hope for is that it'll stop soon. Maybe I'll get amnesia and forget everything. That would be nice....I could just start over.

I feel, hope, think that I should do something creative and remembering that how fun it could be.

Locke said:
I'm tired of feeling, thinking and remembering. The only thing I hope for is that it'll stop soon. Maybe I'll get amnesia and forget everything. That would be nice....I could just start over.

Wishful thinking. (+1) Hugs Locke.
1452098_762558273760905_1600947557_n.jpg

Sometimes you just gotta continue on, oblivious; despite all the honeysuckle that's going down around you. This is what I'm good at.

I were on a vacation this week. There were a lot of people my age, and on some days they were clubbing. The were getting together, talking about lots of things, drinking, enjoying their lives, their young lives.
And I were...an outsider. One day, I didn't want to be in the club, I could not.. I do not understand how clubs or places with such a loud music can be popular. I do not understand why my friends and their friends choose places like this. I couldn't hear anyone without him/her screaming straight into my ear. About that one day. They were inside. I went out. Went to a bookshop and bought some old journals and things to read. I sat on the cold ground for at least few hours before they got out (my friends, we were going to the airport later that day, so I had no other choice but to wait), and read. Reading was nice, but I could not stop thinking about all of them, about 20 being inside, and me, reading outside. I could not be inside, I would only sit, listen to loud music, and do nothing.

I´m always sad when I get another piece of evidence that confirms me not being normal. Me not being able to live life as a regular human.
Evidence of me being outside of the club everyone is in.

remembering the good news of today, some hope about my health, hoping to reach the goal of spending 50% of my time around music

Mr.YellowCat said:
I were on a vacation this week. There were a lot of people my age, and on some days they were clubbing. The were getting together, talking about lots of things, drinking, enjoying their lives, their young lives.
And I were...an outsider. One day, I didn't want to be in the club, I could not.. I do not understand how clubs or places with such a loud music can be popular. I do not understand why my friends and their friends choose places like this. I couldn't hear anyone without him/her screaming straight into my ear. About that one day. They were inside. I went out. Went to a bookshop and bought some old journals and things to read. I sat on the cold ground for at least few hours before they got out (my friends, we were going to the airport later that day, so I had no other choice but to wait), and read. Reading was nice, but I could not stop thinking about all of them, about 20 being inside, and me, reading outside. I could not be inside, I would only sit, listen to loud music, and do nothing.

I´m always sad when I get another piece of evidence that confirms me not being normal. Me not being able to live life as a regular human.
Evidence of me being outside of the club everyone is in.

Mr. Yellow Cat, you are just too cool for school ;) regular human beings are booooring, hope you find some special people to go have parties in books stores together (seriously). If you go to the right places, you will be the normal one and the club guys... will not.

Have you read about HSP? We are 8% of the population, and we don't like loud environments, see if that applies to you

http://www.hsperson.com

What a honeysuckle nights sleep, I hope I survive 10 hours...

Latest posts

Back