What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I absolutely cannot believe Higgins never won that match, anyone but Selby! He bores the honeysuckle out of me.

facepalm_227785.jpg

In loving memory of my father as well.

^Let's have a moment to think and remember of our deceased parents or loved ones. May all their souls rest in peace.

feeling - like a loser
hoping - that one day it will be different
thinking - about what this woman at work told me today
remembering - 3 years ago at this time. A woman I was in love with. She suddenly out of the blue wanted to be my golf caddie. Started paying me loads of attention. I got told today I was just getting used so she could keep an affair with a married man a secret. She used me to divert the attention away from the bloke she was *******. How wonderful !

^ That's just a horrible thing to do.

ladyforsaken said:

^Let's have a moment to think and remember of our deceased parents or loved ones. May all their souls rest in peace.

That's so beautiful thank you.

GraceBlossom said:
^ That's just a horrible thing to do.

yes I know. I did know at the time sort of.
The woman today telling me was saying 'do you mind me saying ?' and I said ' I didn't mind, it's history. Not nice to hear though'

ladyforsaken said:

That's so beautiful thank you.

Sometimes I really do believe that I get "bad luck" days, days where you wake and honeysuckle happens that makes you think "This isn't a good sign" only to be followed by more honeysuckle that make you wanna die, and I don't say that often.

The graft continues! ******* stupid life.

Triple Bogey said:
feeling - like a loser
remembering - 3 years ago at this time. A woman I was in love with. She suddenly out of the blue wanted to be my golf caddie. Started paying me loads of attention. I got told today I was just getting used so she could keep an affair with a married man a secret. She used me to divert the attention away from the bloke she was *******. How wonderful !

You're not a loser, though.

9006 said:
Sometimes I really do believe that I get "bad luck" days, days where you wake and honeysuckle happens that makes you think "This isn't a good sign" only to be followed by more honeysuckle that make you wanna die, and I don't say that often.

:(

ladyforsaken said:
Triple Bogey said:
feeling - like a loser

You're not a loser, though.

9006 said:

:(

I was in that situation

I remember when I had no pressure like this, it was great.

Feeling blessed.
Hope we can overcome these outside obstacles with some time.
Thinking I really need to let go of my annoyance at a so called friend who I now know is so two faced, vicious when they want to be and such a massive liar. Have to just leave it to Karma and focus on all the wonderful friends I have.
Remembering how many good things that have happened this week.

GraceBlossom said:
Feeling blessed.
Hope we can overcome these outside obstacles with some time.
Thinking I really need to let go of my annoyance at a so called friend who I now know is so two faced, vicious when they want to be and such a massive liar. Have to just leave it to Karma and focus on all the wonderful friends I have.
Remembering how many good things that have happened this week.

That's the spirit, Gracie. *hugs* Hope you're okay.

Yes Graceblossom,focus on the wonderful friends you have and the good things that have happened this week :)

Remembering my dad who dropped down dead 24 years ago.I still miss him everyday.
We met for lunch that day and he was fine then he never came home.He was only 52.

^ Thanks Ladyf and Tulip. I good Ladyf I hope you are too :). I will catch up wirh you :). Tulip so sorry. *Big hugs*

I'm hoping today goes by fast so I can go home and rest. I've been waking up at night after 2-4 hours of sleep too revved up to sleep until another 2-4 hours have passed, and by then the night is pretty much over.

Goblin said:
I'm hoping today goes by fast so I can go home and rest. I've been waking up at night after 2-4 hours of sleep too revved up to sleep until another 2-4 hours have passed, and by then the night is pretty much over.

I can totally relate. Sigh.

Latest posts

Back