What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think about you probably more than I have a right too. Much more than I did before you were gone. I guess I feel slightly guilty for not at least trying to stop you years ago from going down a path that I knew would lead to your destruction. I miss you and I'm sorry I let us drift apart.

I'm glad you're happy right now. There's nothing more that I want than for you to be happy. That's all I ever wanted for you since we met.

I know I had a nightmare last night but I cannot quite remember it. Maybe its for the best. But I woke feeling something like panic.

Short stories are hard. I'm writing in more beginnings than I can end in the length I have.

Boreal said:
Short stories are hard. I'm writing in more beginnings than I can end in the length I have.

:)

I like writing short stories, my issue is that I have too many started and not yet finished!!!

Have you ever published anything?

Edward W said:
Boreal said:

:)

I like writing short stories, my issue is that I have too many started and not yet finished!!!

Have you ever published anything?

I have the same problem, and it's maddening!

I haven't sought publishing because the market for short stories seems so different (and more difficult) compared to novels. I don't have enough for a collection, and I don't know where someone would go with individual short stories. Magazines? Online collections?

I am sitting on an idea for a short fantasy novel revolving around the concept of shadow selves and enantiodromia that might stand a better chance.

I recently saw someone I used to go to school with and I'm thinking about how much everyone has done with their life, when Ive done hardly anything. Everyone has either been to University, been travelling, got married, had kids, got a good job. Everyone seems to have done all these amazing things with their lives and I havent :(

Thinking about the colossal asshat that sat behind me in a movie theater and distracted everyone around him by crinkling his popcorn bag and chomped his food so loud that I missed key parts of the movie's plot.

Imagining me stabbing him in the neck with a ball-point pen calmed me down considerably. :D

I feel like a stranger and disconnected, all of a sudden. What's changed?

I kinda feel... good. Well, maybe not good but kinda unbad.
Might be sleep deprivation... my brain is too tired to think.
Whatever. I'll take it!

After reading some people here judging and labeling others, as if these people knew each of us personally, and our particular situations, i can't help feeling worse, but what can i do, nothing, what a disappointmet.

9006 said:
Getting old SUCKS! Grr, I'm angry at time!

I agree with you, try to kill some :D

VeganAtheist said:
I kinda feel... good. Well, maybe not good but kinda unbad.
Might be sleep deprivation... my brain is too tired to think.
Whatever. I'll take it!

ahaha, "unbad" like a happy zombie

Is someone born different also born to cause change? What else could they possibly do other than hide, become a hermit, or deconstruct the world around them?

Feeling tired. I pushed myself really hard working out today. Even though I didn't pass the requirements to advance to the next day of the plan and will have to do this week over again, I'm still happy because I have measured my progress and I am indeed getting stronger, and even starting to see a hint of muscle definition on my stomach and chest. I guess I just have to keep it up and realize that I've spent pretty much all my life out of shape, and that Rome wasn't built in a day. But I'll get there.

Latest posts

Back