What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure why but it feels like the breakup happened all over again.
Like I just got my heart broken just yesterday.
I don't know what triggered it exactly.
I just want to sleep.

Hoping that I can get what I want in life (not just relationships but in all areas) without having to resort to becoming an "alpha-male" *******. I actually like being sunny and upbeat when I can manage it, I don't want to let this world turn me cynical.

I really hope you can pull your head our of you ass soon, because I don't know how many more chances you will get. You can blame me all you want, but you are the one doing this, not me. It's extremely sad, given the circumstances, but there's nothing I can do. I tried.

The last three days have been amazing- I honestly can't remember the last time I felt so relaxed or had so much fun :D

Tonight I am feeling hopeless, lost, and confused. I don't know which direction to go any more, or even how to move forward. Overwhelmed would be an understatement.....

I am remembering my happy little 3-year old son who never gave me attitude, or spoke back to me, or threatened to run away because he was mad that I made him clean the dining-room table (and he was probably a little miffed that I wouldn't mix him up lime juice and milk to drink because I KNOW he'll spit it out in disgust the second it gets in his mouth and give me the 'Blech!!!' face)...5-year olds are so difficult sometimes...*sigh*

Hoping one day I won't be this guarded(even from myself it seems) - and I'm just talking about on the internet. :\

I am feeling pretty awful.
I am hoping to get kinda drunk tonight to numb the feelings.
I am thinking about how I am going to get out of this rut.
I am remembering how great life would have been if I didn't fail so bad.

VeganAtheist said:

wow, my thoughts exactly, except for the getting drunk part - but *I* am going to bed early

Peaches said:
VeganAtheist said:

wow, my thoughts exactly, except for the getting drunk part - but *I* am going to bed early

Unfortunately, I hate the taste of alcohol so I will only be getting a light buzz from a couple of beers. Sleep is a better idea anyway.

Hope you feel better.

Increasingly, I find that people don't even want my sympathy.

Well, fine. They can hoard the love, and I'll hoard the success.

Latest posts

Back