What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr Seal The Albatros said:
If this about the bruises, have you seen a doctor for it yet? Might be a good idea to get it checked out before it can get worse.

If you're feeling sad, as someone who (may have) felt the way you are, I'm going to say hang in there. It DOES pass. Yes, it does take a while, but in time, it does.

The bruises are still happening.. I don't care anymore what they are. If it just means my health is getting worse, then so be it. I'm not really afraid of death, neither am I afraid of losing time to live... for anything. So it's fine really.

I know it takes time. I've been through several horrible moments in my life and I gotta say this one seems to go deep. But thanks anyway, Seal. I appreciate your neverending support - it's amazing. *hugs*

She-ra said:
I hope this job interview goes well today. I would love this job.

Good luck with that interview, She-ra. :)

That feeling when you meet an online friend offline for the first time, and communication grinds to a halt in the days following.

Back to my work, I guess... still all people like me for, assuming they don't have to know me as a person.

Before the usual "Oh, you must be rude, standoffish, and aggressive offline, so you deserve to be shunned!" talk comes up... I work with customers at two jobs who love me, thanks, and used to have old ladies try to force tips on me on retail and compliment me to my managers. No. Just no.

^ :( hugs.

I feel that went really well today, considering everything the went wrong before and after.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
lonelyfairy said:
I won't be smart enough for university.

I thought the same before, but it's not so bad when you get used to it. I hope things turn out alright over there. :)

Aw, thank you. :) I hope so too...

Thanks,She-ra!
I'm really glad you had a good day,hope you got the job!

What happened to all those dreams and desires I used to have? What happened to the life I wanted to live? What happened to the desires to do all those things I want to do before I die? Why can't I feel anything, hope for anything or remember what it's like to feel joy and love? What's happened to me?

ladyforsaken said:
What happened to all those dreams and desires I used to have? What happened to the life I wanted to live? What happened to the desires to do all those things I want to do before I die? Why can't I feel anything, hope for anything or remember what it's like to feel joy and love? What's happened to me?

A difficult time is happening. There's still a chance to find those dreams you have and live the life you want to live. I know it sounds difficult and hurts a lot, but remember, it WILL pass in time. For now, *hugs*

Oh ladyforsaken, Mr. Seal is right! *hugs*

Hanging out with a friend in a few hours! I can't wait! Plus, liquid nitrogen ice cream! It's finally open in a city even closer to me! I've literally been dreaming about it..... quadruple times!

I remember a lot of things. Actually, I remember almost everything that's happened. Sucks sometimes, but that's okay, it means I remember all the good things too. Like going to the island and the park. The pool and sneaking into the quarry at night after work.

ladyforsaken said:

Give it time like Mr. Seal said…

Maybe up to a year or so.

(no really)

trying to rebuild yourself when you can barely understand what destroyed you, and what's keeping you from doing it, is hard

Latest posts

Back