What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many random thoughts this morning. Caffiene is probably playing a large part.
I can do this, I can keep strong, I have to, I will not give in.
Don't you dare do that passive aggressive honeysuckle on me, and then saying only joking, you will get told. Same as those people who try and undermine peoples happiness, just because they are unhappy and wont admit it.
Looking forward to this afternoon, even if I do get bit.
Hmmm what is going on? This will be an interesting one to watch, I need to take a step back, I don't want to be in the running, I will watch from over here.

I wish I wouldn't be so shy, introvert, short and have a bad eyesight since I would love to be a flight attendant. ;__;

feeling that I threw away my life, remembering how half of that was because of things independent from my power,
hoping that I find a way to change all that…

The premise of the upcoming weekend doesn't comfort me at all. I feel rather indifferent.

Definitely need to find ways to cheer myself up - nobody else is gonna do it for me.

Those days when there were less worries about health, money, hurt, trust and people.

Had a dream where I was in a train on my way to some place, and suddenly the top side of the windows started pouring out gas of some sort. Everyone panicked.. so did I and the first thought that came to my mind was we have to exit, this train might explode.

Next thing I know, the train stopped moving, doors opened and every one was asked to evacuate and to run as far away from the train as possible. I started climbing out and running but in my head I was thinking, wait no I can't leave people behind me, at the same time I was thinking, no you gotta keep running, there is not much time left and I could help more people if I remained alive at least. But I scanned around for kids or anyone who might need help, it slowed me down, I saw most of the passengers far ahead of me reaching the "safe zone".. and then for some reason I find myself being in a 3rd person position, watching me run and people scattered around me.

And then, the train exploded... and the area I was at exploded too for some reason.. even though it was quite a distance from the train. Then I hear myself screaming "No!"... and the dream ended with me watching myself in the flames...

I suppose I must've died together with the scattered number of people around me. But it was a good thing most of the people were safe though.

Wonder if this dream only occurred because I've been feeling like I'm dying lately.

Somebody made a remark about my resting face. Pointing ironically how 'happy' I looked... What's it to you, dipsh*t?...

People and their bubbly demeanor.. arrg..

Too many people aren't looking for a solution to their issues in form of a cure through experience and introspection. They're just looking for a savior - a humanized version of it. And I think that's a recipe for disaster...

I got reminded of this while listening to a Depeche Mode song. Therefore I'll call it the 'Personal Jesus Principle'.

If two source don't have same wavelength I wonder if they ever get merged at sometime somewhere. Then what will happen when they get merged? Will they lose the respective Identity? Or would they be just the same without altering themselves?

I feel miserable over the fact that I actually have to do some homework, and I'm terrified that I have to present two projects tomorrow like...no. Just no.

^ and ^

Share your bliss and be remarkable,

Amthorn, I have had nearly 58 years of emotional abuse from my father and thats a lot of shitty rain. But they scars are what give me compassion, and wisdom occasionally.

a dear friend's daughter is getting married and today was choosing wedding rings. So many years ago I remember choosing mine, which matched my husbands. Twining leaves and flowers, yellow gold 9 carat. Partly for cost but also wear. The softer he gold the more it rubs and wears, right? So I went for a ring that would last.

In the end we were together less than 2 years and a few years later the ring was taken with other jewellery when I was burgled.

Somehow today it makes me feel very sad.

it would be nice to have internet guitar buddies but i do not see that happening. I had one years ago but he turned out to be a very homophobic person. So i told him off.

I feel guilty I haven't done my pm's yet. I am really sorry I am a crap friend. I will even club myself, but feel free still :club: :club:

i have over 700 minutes on my phone go to waste at the end of each month. That is fine because i have the cheapest plan possible.

Latest posts

Back