What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeans pants, Jeans shirt, blue nondescript t-shirt underneath...yup, I look like a convict. Perfect attire for work.

Clearing out my old art portfolio to reuse for an interview. I haven't seen it in ages and boy there's some weird childhood drawings in it including my family as lion king characters :D

Everything outsiders do is just wrong, isn't it? Even our compassion is assumed to be deficient in some way; that we must feel it out of a desire to force others to like us or fill a void in our souls.

No wonder some people snap and get violent. We're faced with a constant onslaught of apathy and accusations that we are bad and make this happen whenever we so much as make a peep.

I remember this afternoon when stopped at traffic lights when this boom boom boom! kid drew alongside in his boy racer car. Hat skewed to one side (denoting half brain) he called across "You gotta feel da bass man!"

I called back, "Shut your window up and stick it where the sun don't shine!"

The look on his face was priceless. :D

I fear imminent litigious trouble at work... Why can't I behave myself :(.

A few weeks ago I decided to cut off any contact with my parents. Some frustrated text messages from them went by, but I can't bring myself to go round and round with their head games anymore.

I got back from a two month stint working somewhere with limited internet access. Feels good to sleep in a real bed and stuff..

How much more I need to curb it down? Will I ever have that much I need? What's my limit? Where does it end or If it even has an end or not? Where my journey ends? Right here Or just around the next corner?

****! too many questions and not enough answer.

There is this amazing smell wafting into the lounge from the kitchen, so I went to mouse out what my young lady was up to.

"Jane Austen’s roast babbit with onion sauce" she announced, checking her watch. "Ready in twenty minutes".

Wow! Not only can she cook, but she's into the Classics as well. :)

Mouse said:
There is this amazing smell wafting into the lounge from the kitchen, so I went to mouse out what my young lady was up to.

"Jane Austen’s roast babbit with onion sauce" she announced, checking her watch. "Ready in twenty minutes".

And Jane Austin too! She has good taste. :)

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Mouse said:

And Jane Austin too! She has good taste. :)

Yes! And not only that, but she's borrowing all my books, so their shelf life is increased by - ey another generation. Mine originally were Dad's. :)

Oh- and the rabbit was wonderful. :p

Woke up this morning feeling settled, positive and motivated. Why, I am not knocking it just wondered what makes a difference. Anyway onwards and upwards plenty of things to do people to look after.

Mouse said:
Just love your gif.sig, Kamya. :D

It's one I am mesmerized by every time I see him post haha

Back to the original question: Started off happy, then had some disappointment and felt really down about it on top of colleague in work stressing me out (thankfully we don't work in the same office). But then a few hours later, some positive news and I feel better.

Now, I am exhausted!

Latest posts

Back