What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am feeling FANTASTIC!!!! My brother came to visit today, and when he was leaving I said, "I love you." He was almost out the door when he turned around and walked towards me and said--"No matter how many times YOU say it, I LOVE YOU MORE!" My heart just melted! :)

ladyforsaken said:
Lol Callie. You must be in one of those musical phases? I can just imagine you going around singing to whoever talks to you cos you'd think of a song in your head to whatever they say. :p

Yeah, happens pretty much all the time with me, it seems to be amplified lately, though. :p

user 130057 said:
I've just been told that I joined this forum over two years ago. Time flies. I remember thinking that I'd found a little corner of the Internet where I could just be myself; a place where the socially disadvantaged and the disaffected could share their thoughts and experiences without fear of judgement.

These days, this forum seems to be much less accepting and there always seems to be drama and bickering going on behind the scenes. Perhaps it was always bubbling away underneath the surface and I just didn't see it?

Before you came, the bickering was worse.... lol

TheRealCallie said:
ladyforsaken said:
Lol Callie. You must be in one of those musical phases? I can just imagine you going around singing to whoever talks to you cos you'd think of a song in your head to whatever they say. :p

Yeah, happens pretty much all the time with me, it seems to be amplified lately, though. :p

user 130057 said:
I've just been told that I joined this forum over two years ago. Time flies. I remember thinking that I'd found a little corner of the Internet where I could just be myself; a place where the socially disadvantaged and the disaffected could share their thoughts and experiences without fear of judgement.

These days, this forum seems to be much less accepting and there always seems to be drama and bickering going on behind the scenes. Perhaps it was always bubbling away underneath the surface and I just didn't see it?

I must've joined during a calm period. I'd rather everyone got along, but I realise it's an unrealistic expectation to have.

user 130057 said:
TheRealCallie said:
ladyforsaken said:

user 130057 said:

I must've joined during a calm period. I'd rather everyone got along, but I realise it's an unrealistic expectation to have.

Well, you DID join before I came back :p

"Truths About Being Single" #7:

CB4hFWcVEAE18pE.png

Too early for contemplative beer drinking on the International Workers' Day...guess I'll have to wait for Fathers' Day for this.

Hoping my hopes will see daylight.. see reality

I am thinking.. do u really care bout me?
You were my best friend. My soulmate.. sometyms i wonder did u really think of me the same way i thought bou u.. if only u hadnt misunderstood our friendship.. if only u werent too possessive bou me.. if only u knew me.. if only u could peep into my heart, u would hv known u were my only best friend, my only soulmate.. now dnt blame me if i dnt trust u anymo.. look in my eyes and u vl kn my trust in ur crashed down and d friendship flame is dying.. u kn it already dnt u?

Day dreaming about famous Japanese Singers/Actors.....

Attachments

• tumblr_lga9hzuIiK1qf3wsyo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lga9hzuIiK1qf3wsyo1_500.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 11
Lots of new members coming these days, I wonder why...

*looking at ladyforsaken* then
*looking at Mag* then
*looking at Callie* then
*looking at peaches* then
*looking at myself*

Nope, can't be me :D

Coming back from opening up a little to someone about things I find exciting and being told they only understood 4-5 words of what I said, then having it laughed off. Not that it was a deeply sentimental topic or anything, but yeah.

What's the point?

Latest posts

Back