What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"You just keep being resurrected don't you? You're ridiculously lucky. More lives than a cat.."
Yes, thank you. But I'd only be truly lucky if this goes well.

I'm thinking that I am happy.

I mean, yes, there is some trepidation surrounding it, because I can never completely release the feeling of waiting for the other shoe to drop, but I am trying to keep that from allowing me to enjoy myself fully. And I am. Enjoying myself, that is.

Tired but positive.

After being ill the past 4/5 weeks, and losing an incredible amount of weight, money (due to work) and the loss of social life, i'm determined to get back on track

Being overwhelmed with emotion by just about everything tonight. And that's fine. Some days you have to allow yourself to feel and absorb everything around you. Beauty, wisdom, pain. A quote, an image, a piece of music, a story, a little advice, a kind gesture, a bit of humour; all moments in time.

My online 'friendship' came to nothing and I feel sad about it - but also happy to be free of the burden of misplaced hope.

Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:
I wish I could puke the nausea out.... ugh.

:( back to therapies?
Veruca said:
ladyforsaken said:
I wish I could puke the nausea out.... ugh.

argh...:(

go away you **** nausea you!

Thanks ladies.

Not back yet.... break extended.. sigh lol. I don't need anymore delays. :0
But I still get nauseous on and off.. for random reasons.
Hope you ladies are doing all right.

Hair, please stop falling out. Please stop freaking me out. Please stop making me find ways to hide the bald spots. Please don't make it anymore difficult than it already is to get guys to like me. Please hair. Try to be reasonable :(

ladyforsaken said:
Thanks ladies.

Not back yet.... break extended.. sigh lol. I don't need anymore delays. :0
But I still get nauseous on and off.. for random reasons.
Hope you ladies are doing all right.

Oh ****...hope it happens less and freaking takes a hike and leaves you alone. Doesnt it know that theres an army ready to kick its face in?

Some people are so deep in their own delusions that they can't see anything else anymore than their own sad delusions. Such a pity.

lonelyfairy said:
Some people are so deep in their own delusions that they can't see anything else anymore than their own sad delusions. Such a pity.

Haha, I've often thought this too.

Feeling helpless. Angry. So many people dying, so many hurt. I can't do much, but I will continue to do what I know how to do, however long it takes. One day I will be able to work with the organization I've dreamt of working with for over a decade to help make a difference to those who need it most, whatever the cost.

Latest posts

Back