What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
graphic.jpg

Zephyr (Tommy Bolin) - St James Infirmary

Agnes Obel is fairly new to me too, I love her voice. Some of her work reminds me of Kate Bush.
Yes she has a lovely voice. I’m bingeing her songs. Awesome. She sounds similar to a few artists, like Brooke Addamo, better known by her stage name Owl Eyes, an Australian recording artist. Try her.

Last edited:
Some Opeth, in my opinion their best album although they all are good.

I just can't understand, and I do try, how people enjoy listening to this type of music. I don't like people yelling for a start, and to me it's like the ultimate Karen with a deep voice going off at me. I know everyone is different and tastes vary, I just don't understand what people are getting from this type of sound. I'd love to know what it does for you.

I just can't understand, and I do try, how people enjoy listening to this type of music. I don't like people yelling for a start, and to me it's like the ultimate Karen with a deep voice going off at me. I know everyone is different and tastes vary, I just don't understand what people are getting from this type of sound. I'd love to know what it does for you.
Not a band I'm familiar with and not really my cup of tea either. Is it some kind of black metal? I bet they're Scandinavians.

I can see why people like them, the music is technically demanding and monstrously heavy in places. There's a weird mix of beauty and brutality in this particular track.

Last edited:
Not a band I'm familiar with and not really my cup of tea either. Is it some kind of black metal? I bet they're Scandinavians.

I can see why people like them, the music is technically demanding and monstrously heavy in places. There's a weird mix of beauty and brutality in this particular track.
I understand and appreciate the creation of the music (I'm a muso myself), but to me it's like building an amazing architectural structure out of fecal matter; it's wow, but it's still sh*t :)

Latest posts

Back