What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess that guy has a whole channel of (probably) using AI to make different versions of songs.
If you haven't already, you need to listen to this. A new “lost” Oasis album. Except, of course, it’s fake. It's an AI Liam Gallagher doing its best “hellooooos” and “sunshiiiines” over a real band, Breezer. But the eight songs are practically indistinguishable from the real thing, with some seriously catchy melodies that give every post-What’s the Story album, not to mention the whole of Liam and Noel’s solo catalogues, a run for their money.

Blimey mate musicians are becoming an endangered species in this 'brave new world'

If you haven't already, you need to listen to this. A new “lost” Oasis album. Except, of course, it’s fake. It's an AI Liam Gallagher doing its best “hellooooos” and “sunshiiiines” over a real band, Breezer. But the eight songs are practically indistinguishable from the real thing, with some seriously catchy melodies that give every post-What’s the Story album, not to mention the whole of Liam and Noel’s solo catalogues, a run for their money.

Blimey mate musicians are becoming an endangered species in this 'brave new world'

I started listening! Will have my complete thoughts when it's done. Just wanted to let you know I didn't forget.

I saw John Power, the uncredited godfather of Britpop, playing a skanky wee pub in the arse end of nowhere to a 'crowd' of maybe 10 people a while back, broke my bloody heart.

I'm in the middle of an 80s rabbit hole. Across all the genres, I just think they perfected the formula in the 90s. I say this as someone who came up in the 90s and 2000s.

I just discovered this song. I feel like the melodies and riffs go in interesting directions...the Templars have definitely carved out a distinctive style that never disappoints. 🤘 🍻

The Templars - Better Times

Last edited:
"Reveal the truth
Anything can happen, you say
I never tried to get it
I never tried to fit in
And now I'm falling through"

Latest posts

Back