What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonely Boy from OZ said:
Really lovely song Collete. Now im listening to

Coldplay - Yellow

I really like coldplay and in fact I used that song to chear a friend up some time ago that was feeling a bit down.

All post it again for you all to see.

Good idea cos my friend is feeling a bet down again for different reasons this time but am sure it well remind her shes got friends that care.

Bad idea cos you lot get to see my ugly mug on video lol

Just give me a min to upload it again :)

OK I uploaded my little vid that I did lol No taking the you know what ppl (Colette) lol J/K

OK this editing videos is not my forty, Am still learning there,, Its just something I did for a friend. Just that Lonely Boy from OZ reminded me of it. So I decided to post it and all you get to hear and see me :p unlucky all that see me lol

Ok nuff off the rambling and all just click on the dame post button :) Have fun :D

lol thanks NeverMore,, Just so no one misses it I did put little messengers on the track as well,, Just that there spaced out

**cryes** i still can't believe that you made that vid for little old me:$ it brings tears in my eyes,,happy one of course,,thanks alote friend i really need all the encouragement i can get right now

mimi38 said:
**cryes** i still can't believe that you made that vid for little old me:$ it brings tears in my eyes,,happy one of course,,thanks alote friend i really need all the encouragement i can get right now

:) I know,, wish I could do moor for you right now, Glad you seen it tho :)

Thanks, yeah yellow is my favourite song from Coldplay followed by the scientist

I went and saw Tool live last night, so naturally, I'm listening to Tool. :p

Tool? That must have been a good concert:D

I'm listening to Mrs. Murder-AFI

I usually don't like emo stuff but this song is good

Lost in the Oilfield said:
Blackbird - Paul McCartney

That's a great song^

I'm listening to Nocturne in E Flat Major by Chopin opus 9 no 2

*sigh* I only listen to classical music when I'm depressed...

Tool is good

Right now "In the Hall of the Mountain King"
A cover by Apocalyptica that's pretty cool stuff

Then I'm listening to the pure symphony version...

Then I'll listen to some more of Edvard Greig's stuff cause he was an absolute genius and made some brilliant peices :p

Latest posts

Back