What are you putting off?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything.

I'm catching up on messages and emails slowly but surely, no thanks to my Internet service being out for nearly a week. But when I reply I like to do so when I'm in a good mood, not sleepy, and not rushed like I always seem to be.

There's someone on my FB that shared something with me, and I'd been meaning to catch up with them, but it's going on a month. Again, I don't want to be out of it when talking with them.

I also have to clean and organize my things, in general. I have piles of half-finished notes, things that need to be put away, stuff like that all over. My desk isn't total clutter, it's more like, half-organized.

I'm sure there's more but I can't think of it right now.

Writing a speech I have to give. And I really want to do the speech, too! I don't even want to put it off, I just do. I do that with most written things. I compose them in my head, but can't seem to sit and write the **** thing! Do it, do it, do it already!

doing the drawing exercises in the manual
reviewing some papers
working on my short story
writing the abstract for an article
body scrub
booking pedicure
hairdresser
the list could go on for quite a bit, I feel the weight of it, and also I feel very un-groomed

ladyforsaken said:
Grooming my rabbit.

hey, I am so happy that you have rejoined your rabbit! May you never be separated from him/her again

Right now, I'm putting off eating.

HoodedMonk said:
ladyforsaken said:
Grooming my rabbit.

Rabbits need groomed?

Well, yes.. since I could groom him. Especially to trim his nails cos they get quite long and can tend to scratch me when he jumps on or to my feet or more importantly, could chip his nails if he was too maniacal in his moves and hit a rough surface or ended up with a wrong move.

Plus his fur needs some cleaning and brushing or they get all tangled.

Peaches said:
ladyforsaken said:
Grooming my rabbit.

hey, I am so happy that you have rejoined your rabbit! May you never be separated from him/her again

Well, he's always been around, I was just never allowed near him much. But I've worked up the idea of being around him and heavily mask and cover myself. So yes, I'm happy my family allows me to go near him again without giving me a hard time.... just as long as I cover up and sanitize my entire self afterwards lol.

HoodedMonk said:
Rabbits need groomed?

Haha, I was thinking exactly the same. If I had one it would never get groomed, lol

So many things. I've let myself get dragged down again and it's preventing me from achieving my goals. It's time to roll up my sleeves, take a deep breath and get back to it.

I can put off anything. I mean ANYTHING. Often I realize I've been putting off something for days that would have taken a minute to do. I have a real talent for making life difficult to myself...

Latest posts

Back