What are you putting off?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paying car insurance, it's a **** rip-off and yet another system that gets ever more complicated and expensive every year.

Filling out some silly official forms to sillily send them in. Also to finish clearing off other papers for official documentation and stuff. Meh, hate having to deal with the government.

Dentist. I had an ex-girlfriend kick me in the face and she managed to break my only wisdom tooth. Now it's been chipping apart for month and starting to get less annoying and more painful. But I hate going.

A LOT of things....

Laundry.
Housework.
Getting cat food.
Buying some groceries.
Paying a few bills.

I took a demotion at work from 11.50 an hour on salary pay, to 10.00 an hour on hourly pay. Because my management position at the time was too stressful. This is easier though, less mentally demanding of me. Honestly, I'm happier this way even though it makes my life harder. I can think clearer though.....

It's just gonna take me some time to get used to, physically and mentally. The first month is the worst. When I adjust though, I think things will be alright. If I need the money bad enough, I can try to get a second job instead.

Scanning & sending stupid insurance documents.

Latest posts

Back