What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
Why must you bring that **** dog in my house? :club:

I don't care that there is a dog in my house, but I'd prefer not to see you ******* kick it when he doesn't listen to you....

What? Who is kicking a dog?

EveWasFramed said:
ardour said:
Our jobs have just been dis-established.  4 years of study and $14,000 for nothing.

Oh no, Ardour!  :(

Ahh...yeah. I spoke too soon. Sort of, anyway. We have to reapply for new positions which may or may not include what we already do in June.

Seahorse said:
TheRealCallie said:

I don't care that there is a dog in my house, but I'd prefer not to see you ******* kick it when he doesn't listen to you....

My ex.  He brings, what is essentially a PUPPY into a new place where there are three cats and he expects the dog to be perfectly behaved.  After the first few times of slapping him (not hard, more like a tap and a reprimand) on the ass, the ****** kicked him.

TheRealCallie said:
My ex.  He brings, what is essentially a PUPPY into a new place where there are three cats and he expects the dog to be perfectly behaved.  After the first few times of slapping him (not hard, more like a tap and a reprimand) on the ass, the ****** kicked him.

My dad would do that.
What a prick.
Sorry. And I love my dad.
But what a dumb, prickish thing to do.
There's other ways to raise animals.
It ultimately caused my dog's death, since it broke part of his bone.

Seahorse said:
Joturbo said:
Seahorse said:
Why the rampant misuse of your and you're bothers me so much. 9 out of 10 people on here use proper grammar, while my communications with people in real life, even very educated ones have very poor grammar.

Thanks for picking me up on that Seahorse.I was only average at English at school and the teachers being a bit erratic with their tempers and chalkboard rubber flinging and the fact that I just kept my head down being so reserved did not help.
My work is very manual too so do not use grammar alot anyway in day to day dealings with people.I've got an interview Tuesday to bring some more work in and the boss of the firm is very middle class so hopefully I'll come across well because she's very correct with her speech so feeling a bit nervous.
Bejesus I've just realised my lack of full stops in all my posts,hope I don't talk like this in real life because we really want to move house so need a foothold in this new area to make our cost of living cheaper..better sort it before Tuesday.

I wasn't meaning to call any one out, sorry.

Don't be silly I'm one of your biggest fans...and it's good to talk.

TheRealCallie said:
Seahorse said:
TheRealCallie said:

You should have kicked him on behalf of a defenseless animal.... Ugh

What am I thinking right now?

Why do people say that men should be open about their emotions, but, when they are, they then completely reject their emotions via ignorance?

I wish I could just snap my fingers and make depression go away for those who suffer from it.. Im lucky that my depression is mostly circumstantial and temporary, but when I am in it...nothing helps, no kind words or advice...it just comes down to my shear determination and God **** will to feel better...

Latest posts

Back