What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to get a jump on it. I really need to be able to not have to depend on his half anymore. Because I can't do it if he intends for her to stay with us. We're going to have to part ways.

I'm so tired after working 10 days in a row. I thought I might do something after work today but I just lied in bed sort of lifeless all afternoon... trying not to be too hard on myself because I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow. It's my day off :)

Niave said:
I'm so tired after working 10 days in a row. I thought I might do something after work today but I just lied in bed sort of lifeless all afternoon... trying not to be too hard on myself because I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow. It's my day off :)

Yup. No need to feel bad. You needed it.

The world is becoming worse because of people like you. Obnoxious and annoying. And I'd rather lick lava than bother with someone like yourself.

Wondering wether I should reneg on an old promise and blow my brains out now, or wait to see how low I can go. I wonder what being homeless feels like.

The more that I have to say, the less inclination I seem to have to say it.

Wonder why I seem to think there's so much evil and bad people in the world when I keep getting surprised at their kindness. Thank you :D

Don't hate on Spider. He's a free man!

And in the video this is from he's the only one in the group without a partner. :(

Latest posts

Back