What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jently said:
EveWasFramed said:
Jently said:
I wish i'd been born one of those 'hot' people (literally), so I wasn't so cold all the time

I’d trade with you any day of the week!!

The grass is always greener and all that  :D
LOL...maybe, but I can layer and bundle. Even if you get naked, you still feel like you’re about to die from heat exhaustion. :p

Just had a neighbour come over... sat in my room and suddenly I hear screaming and shouting, go down and my mums going mental at an old lady. Apparently we've been ordering pizzas at 1.30am to her house, and shes receiving the occasional letter thats addressed to my mum. Noone orders pizzas at 1.30am in this house, in fact to my knowledge none of the local pizza places are even open that late. I am the only one who orders pizzas and I always order at 8pm for it to arrive around 9pm. As for the letters, she brought a letter and the address was the same house number but wrong street, so a misprint somewhere. But the old lady wrote some honeysuckle all over the envelope like "get your address tattoed on your forehead" which secretly I find hilarious but, obviously way out of order. I have to go to work in 45 minutes, and now I dont want too, I mean I dont want too anyhow since its toys r us and our store closes down in 3 days, but this has made me really not want to go in

Apparently the old lady is getting the manager of our housing involved now. Should be interesting.

zibafu said:
Just had a neighbour come over... sat in my room and suddenly I hear screaming and shouting, go down and my mums going mental at an old lady.  Apparently we've been ordering pizzas at 1.30am to her house, and shes receiving the occasional letter thats addressed to my mum.  Noone orders pizzas at 1.30am in this house, in fact to my knowledge none of the local pizza places are even open that late.  I am the only one who orders pizzas and I always order at 8pm for it to arrive around 9pm.   As for the letters, she brought a letter and the address was the same house number but wrong street, so a misprint somewhere.  But the old lady wrote some honeysuckle all over the envelope like "get your address tattoed on your forehead" which secretly I find hilarious but, obviously way out of order.  I have to go to work in 45 minutes, and now I dont want too, I mean I dont want too anyhow since its toys r us and our store closes down in 3 days, but this has made me really not want to go in

Apparently the old lady is getting the manager of our housing involved now.  Should be interesting.
Do you know if the old lady has dementia zibafu ?

It sounds a bit like my Mum and we've even had the police called out by her a couple of times because she thinks we're trying to steal from her.
She also tells people she's getting married again.  Yeah right, if you could see her bless her.

Might be a case for medical intervention.  Hope it gets cleared up soon for you.

I will not believe that if I do something then I have to follow a certain path because it was written for normal people. People who aren’t special. People who don’t have tiger blood and Adonis DNA.

.....okay, that wasn't me but Charlie, but it's still hilarious.

Jently said:
zibafu said:
Just had a neighbour come over... sat in my room and suddenly I hear screaming and shouting, go down and my mums going mental at an old lady.  Apparently we've been ordering pizzas at 1.30am to her house, and shes receiving the occasional letter thats addressed to my mum.  Noone orders pizzas at 1.30am in this house, in fact to my knowledge none of the local pizza places are even open that late.  I am the only one who orders pizzas and I always order at 8pm for it to arrive around 9pm.   As for the letters, she brought a letter and the address was the same house number but wrong street, so a misprint somewhere.  But the old lady wrote some honeysuckle all over the envelope like "get your address tattoed on your forehead" which secretly I find hilarious but, obviously way out of order.  I have to go to work in 45 minutes, and now I dont want too, I mean I dont want too anyhow since its toys r us and our store closes down in 3 days, but this has made me really not want to go in

Apparently the old lady is getting the manager of our housing involved now.  Should be interesting.
Do you know if the old lady has dementia zibafu ?

It sounds a bit like my Mum and we've even had the police called out by her a couple of times because she thinks we're trying to steal from her.
She also tells people she's getting married again.  Yeah right, if you could see her bless her.

Might be a case for medical intervention.  Hope it gets cleared up soon for you.

No idea honestly, I dont interact with my neighbours like at all, especially not the really old ones, so I've never even seen her before.

The letter thing is a misprint, so thats pretty legit, but the pizza thing is hilarious to me, what concerns me, is the housing manager has been over before saying that we have been ordering food that late, so honestly, I feel like if she comes over shes gonna just side with the old lady without getting the facts.  Worried about my mum in all this, she gets wound up far too easily, and I dont need her screaming at an old lady again.

Been feeling extremely empty and lonely for the past 2 weeks or so. I ******* hate it. Even when I’m doing the right things to distract myself from the feelings, no matter what, I’m still thinking about it when I’m alone before sleep. Playing podcasts all night helps, somewhat.
Feeling bad decision making in the works.

BreakingtheGirl said:
Been feeling extremely empty and lonely for the past 2 weeks or so. I ******* hate it. Even when I’m doing the right things to distract myself from the feelings, no matter what, I’m still thinking about it when I’m alone before sleep. Playing podcasts all night helps, somewhat.

I can relate. I'm sorry it sucks. Hope the bout leaves us both soon.

Amelia said:
BreakingtheGirl said:

I can relate. I'm sorry it sucks. Hope the bout leaves us both soon.

**Big hug**

did my last shift at work friday, our store closes tomorrow, so now unemployed, gonna take a little time out for myself before going for another job, got savings, gonna get state redundancy, gonna get state notice pay, live with my mum so dont exactly have mad expenses so I can afford to chill.

Hopefully can try to fix things with my bestie since shes still not spoke to me since january, gonna get back to martial arts training, but from home rather than going to classes, got all the gear I need at home, gonna do a ton more skating.

Going to be an interesting time.

Was taking a fixture down on thursday, and one of my female colleagues was holding it so it wouldnt fall, I removed a piece and she let go to check her phone, thing started tipping on her, so I shoved her out the way and caught the fixture... all 70kg of it, and had to try to deflect it and move myself out from under it or it wouldve crushed me.
She crapped her pants, basically saved her life, apparently today one of the supervisors dropped a piece of wood on her scraping her legs, on a day she was wearing a skirt and no tights :eek: and later on they were chucking stuff into a skip and a till roll got tossed and bounced off it and smacked her in the face, shes got a black eye now. Shes becoming quite the damsel in distress haha

In the last 12 months or so I've shaken myself (mostly) free of a more than decade long trajectory. I could be in for some interesting times...

Latest posts

Back