What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paraiyar said:
In the last 12 months or so I've shaken myself (mostly) free of a more than decade long trajectory. I could be in for some interesting times...

Is that good or bad?

Either way, good luck!

Bit depressed. Made local news, thank god it doesn't seem like it's spreading. I hope we can put this behind us.

kamya said:
Paraiyar said:
In the last 12 months or so I've shaken myself (mostly) free of a more than decade long trajectory. I could be in for some interesting times...

Is that good or bad?

Either way, good luck!

Good that I've got free, not so good that it's taken all this time for me to even see things for what they were. Better late than never though.

DarkSelene said:
Wish I had made a bigger mark, almost feels like a failure.
Take heart, dear. It sometimes feels like that, but if you're proud of what you've accomplished, it should be a success even if just for yourself. Take heart.

Unrelated note, I hope that company hurries the HELL up.

I'm getting that someone saying they have a "trigger" means that they want to take no responsibility for themselves or their actions.

Richard_39 said:
Take heart, dear. It sometimes feels like that, but if you're proud of what you've accomplished, it should be a success even if just for yourself. Take heart.

it's just a failure, but thank you very much, you're sweet.

Why don't you shove the vacuum up your ******* and suck out all your bullshit? Maybe then you won't regurgitate so much crap...

lol

I'm thinking far too much at the moment.

Im thinking that things are always going to be crap and I am always going to be the one sat here in the early hours in tears.
That she will always assume the worst of him and try to dictate how my life should be, and that I can't say anything back without it causing an argument.
That he just wants everything his own way regardless of what that does to anyone else.
That I wish I could just disappear completely. 

That I genuinely wonder why I bother, and that I will never be what they want me to be.

DarkSelene said:
Richard_39 said:

it's just a failure, but thank you very much, you're sweet.

Why don't you shove the vacuum up your ******* and suck out all your bullshit? Maybe then you won't regurgitate so much crap...

lol

...I'll assume the lower one isn't related to the upper one.
HOT ****! lol. I'm probably going to quit my job in about 30 mins, care to be my mouthpiece? ;-)

I'm thinking that after not being here for weeks, maybe I should leave a message?

I hope every one is doing well - be they people that I get along with, people that I don't or people that I've had no contact with at all. Have a great day ALL.

Someone told me that it seems like I'm married to my job and that I've given birth to a couple of kids (major achievements).

That's actually kinda sad to hear.

:(

Latest posts

Back