What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished watching that movie with my oldest. FINALLY, no reason to watch this atrocious piece of monkey crap anymore for the rest of my life.
I also can't believe a superproduction that cost 200 million to shoot is actually twenty times worse than the very good and funny South Park; Bigger, Better, Uncut

Cavey said:
I'm thinking that after not being here for weeks, maybe I should leave a message?

I hope every one is doing well - be they people that I get along with, people that I don't or people that I've had no contact with at all. Have a great day ALL.

Hi, you have a great day :D

Does it ever get better?

I'm dying. help

Haven't met one man as dramatic as I am when I have the flu. My flu is literally worse than childbirth.

DarkSelene said:
I'm dying. help

Haven't met one man as dramatic as I am when I have the flu. My flu is literally worse than childbirth.

LOL Thought only guys had "men flu" ;-)
E-kisses, darlin', hope you get better soon.

Richard_39 said:
DarkSelene said:
I'm dying. help

That's alright, she already carries an honorary man-card.

Everything turned out good yesterday and now it’s gone right back to honeysuckle. These tears are never going to dry.

Rodent said:
Richard_39 said:
DarkSelene said:
I'm dying. help

That's alright, she already carries an honorary man-card.

yeah, Richard, you know that I just say I'm a woman for the male attention...

I’m excited for this summer! It’ll be my third year of being a range master at my camp! It is the most rewarding job I’ve ever had and I’m in the position to help those who need it. It will always be my home!

DarkSelene said:
yeah, Richard, you know that I just say I'm a woman for the male attention...

LOL Ah, no, didn't, how's it working for ya so far? ;-)

Of right, as relates to the thread, I'm now jealous of a fellow member who went to a party with Joss Whedon in it. DAMMIT! :D

Latest posts

Back