What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard_39 said:
...I'll assume the lower one isn't related to the upper one.
HOT ****! lol. I'm probably going to quit my job in about 30 mins, care to be my mouthpiece? ;-)

I'd love to... Will you be ok?

Right now I'm wondering why I'm alive? What is my purpose? And also realising that i don't and never will have the guts to end it, so that I'll just have to live with it forever.

why do i keep venting to people who don't want to listen or don't care? why the hell can't i just keep my mouth shut? people say they want the bond and the closeness and whatever, but what they really want is to feel listened to and cared for without having to do the same for others.

Amelia said:
why do i keep venting to people who don't want to listen or don't care? why the hell can't i just keep my mouth shut? people say they want the bond and the closeness and whatever, but what they really want is to feel listened to and cared for without having to do the same for others.

*hugs* I hope you're doing okay despite that. :\

Parzival87 said:
Right now I'm wondering why I'm alive? What is my purpose? And also realising that i don't and never will have the guts to end it, so that I'll just have to live with it forever.

Wow.  That's a brief and disquieting first posting on this forum.  I hope you'll share a bit more of what's going on with you, Parzival87.

My depression comes and goes I've been lonely for a long time and it feels like it will never end. Like right now I'm doing ok, last night was a bad night but definitely not the worst I've had.

I'm hoping Parzival is ok. It's tough being new on a forum and feeling as if everyone knows their way round except you

Latest posts

Back