What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Is it wrong to put up boundaries you need with someone, if you're the only person that someone has?

Nope.  We all need boundaries.  Even if they don't have anyone else, that doesn't give them a right to do whatever and have you just take it.

Is it wrong to put up boundaries you need with someone, if you're the only person that someone has?

Nope. Maybe make sure they are aware of the boundaries and possibly why they are there. It's not required but would be nice.

TheRealCallie said:

Nope.  We all need boundaries.  Even if they don't have anyone else, that doesn't give them a right to do whatever and have you just take it.

kamya said:

Nope. Maybe make sure they are aware of the boundaries and possibly why they are there. It's not required but would be nice.

Thanks for the answers guys! Trying to do that with a friend, and just making sure I'm not being the bad guy for doing it. Will trying.  :D

uVanillaCreme said:
Finn Balor has such a beautiful smile.

Right. Through the Demon paint and all that. Im sure that's ALL you look at ;-)

I jest. Havent watched wrestling in so long, I dont think Ive ever even seen a Balor match. Bit partial to Steen, but that's because I knew him.

Thread related, Im not feeling well at all today. I think Ill work from home a bit.

Richard_39 said:
uVanillaCreme said:

Right. Through the Demon paint and all that. Im sure that's ALL you look at ;-)

I jest. Havent watched wrestling in so long, I dont think Ive ever even seen a Balor match. Bit partial to Steen, but that's because I knew him.

Ha. :D He doesn't do the demon gimmick anymore. He just comes out in a leather jacket now.

Fidget spinners... Yeah, don't even hear about them anymore. All those people who swore by them, yeah, they were a bunch of a crap to begin with and these people just bought into them for no real reason.

VanillaCreme said:

I used to want to look like Dean Ambrose. Perhaps because his physique looks closer to something I could attain without PED's.

MikeyLE80 said:
VanillaCreme said:

I used to want to look like Dean Ambrose. Perhaps because his physique looks closer to something I could attain without PED's.

He's shown what he does for some of his workouts. Running or jogging through the desert he lives near. Sheamus shows his fitness routine online on Instagram or some place.

VanillaCreme said:
MikeyLE80 said:
VanillaCreme said:

He's shown what he does for some of his workouts. Running or jogging through the desert he lives near. Sheamus shows his fitness routine online on Instagram or some place.

Yeah, I mean I've read up on that stuff for years. (working out)I'd like to jog, but I have back problems. Mostly I do the stationary bike for about an hour. I don't want to put out a false notion like I'm athletic or something. I'm still trying to get down to an exactly average bodyfat% I guess what I'm saying is Dean looks more natural than many wrestlers.

Except the little Italian/New York guy that kept getting beat up. I might already be as big as him lol I was kind of rooting for him even though he was a little guy with a big mouth. Confidence lol.

TheRealCallie said:
I really don't get the whole ASMR obsession...and the food ones are UTTERLY DISGUSTING!  :club:

Either you experience ASMR from watching/ listening to ASMR videos or you don't. There isn't much to really "get".

TheRealCallie said:
I really don't get the whole ASMR obsession...and the food ones are UTTERLY DISGUSTING! :club:

I still don't get the craze either. I tried. This one lady, not even sure if she's actually trying to do the ASMR thing, but she smacks so disgustingly, it just completely turned me off to sound. So unnecessarily sloppy as she eats.

I hope tomorrow won't be as dramatic as it was today... hainako... fugg muh lyfesss.....

MikeyLE80 said:
VanillaCreme said:
MikeyLE80 said:
VanillaCreme said:

Yeah, I mean I've read up on that stuff for years. (working out)I'd like to jog, but I have back problems. Mostly I do the stationary bike for about an hour. I don't want to put out a false notion like I'm athletic or something. I'm still trying to get down to an exactly average bodyfat% I guess what I'm saying is Dean looks more natural than many wrestlers.

Except the little Italian/New York guy that kept getting beat up. I might already be as big as him lol I was kind of rooting for him even though he was a little guy with a big mouth. Confidence lol.

Swim. Its seriously the best exercise you can do, bodywise and physical wise, unless you have a condition prevents it. You'll tone. and get more muscle swimking 2 hours 3-4 times a week.

Jogging is REALLY bad for you. Thousands of compression shocks to your feet, your back, etc.

Swimming is indeed excellent. Cycling is good too. Both are fluid motion.

Richard_39 said:
MikeyLE80 said:
VanillaCreme said:
MikeyLE80 said:
VanillaCreme said:

Swim. Its seriously the best exercise you can do, bodywise and physical wise, unless you have a condition prevents it. You'll tone. and get more muscle swimking 2 hours 3-4 times a week.

TheLoadedDog said:
Jogging is REALLY bad for you. Thousands of compression shocks to your feet, your back, etc.

Swimming is indeed excellent.  Cycling is good too.  Both are fluid motion.
I don't even have that much left to lose. About 15 pounds to have a waist measurement quite a bit lower than the max healthy measurement.
I have an inch left to lose to just barely be below the max. It'll probably be 1-3 lbs per month though because the calories to lose at that weight are so low for me.

I wish I could be putting on size too, but very few people can gain size and lose fat at the same time. I am getting stronger though. In the last 2-3 months I started being able to do decline pushups. I want to be able to DB Curls with 100 lbs for a max. Right now I can get 70x3.

I don't have access to a pool and I can't swim, so I'm going to stick to mostly stationary cycling, occasionally stair stepping.

MikeyLE80 said:
Richard_39 said:
MikeyLE80 said:
VanillaCreme said:
MikeyLE80 said:

TheLoadedDog said:

Swimming is indeed excellent.  Cycling is good too.  Both are fluid motion.
I don't even have that much left to lose. About 15 pounds to have a waist measurement quite a bit lower than the max healthy measurement.
I have an inch left to lose to just barely be below the max. It'll probably be 1-3 lbs per month though because the calories to lose at that weight are so low for me.

I wish I could be putting on size too, but very few people can gain size and lose fat at the same time. I am getting stronger though. In the last 2-3 months I started being able to do decline pushups. I want to be able to DB Curls with 100 lbs for a max. Right now I can get 70x3.

I don't have access to a pool and I can't swim, so I'm going to stick to mostly stationary cycling, occasionally stair stepping.
Oldwrestler trick; beer. Specifically beer yeast (not sure if its the correct translation, Im french). You'll put on some weight and as long as your burning calories by still exercising, you'll build mass. Course, they got 1000 special products now at 80 bucks a bottle that supposedly help you but I dont trust them, never have. Just have beer regularly ( tried the yeast by itself oncé, even mixed it tasted like underpants) and itll help, long as you balance and dont empty a case every night. Doesnt always work, depends on the body, but it can help.
Cycling and step are great, that skiing machine too. I try and stay away from running because of the impacts on knees and spine. Hope it helps!

Latest posts

Back