What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard_39 said:
MikeyLE80 said:
Richard_39 said:
MikeyLE80 said:
VanillaCreme said:
He's shown what he does for some of his workouts. Running or jogging through the desert he lives near. Sheamus shows his fitness routine online on Instagram or some place.

Yeah, I mean I've read up on that stuff for years. (working out)I'd like to jog, but I have back problems. Mostly I do the stationary bike for about an hour. I don't want to put out a false notion like I'm athletic or something. I'm still trying to get down to an exactly average bodyfat% I guess what I'm saying is Dean looks more natural than many wrestlers.

Except the little Italian/New York guy that kept getting beat up. I might already be as big as him lol I was kind of rooting for him even though he was a little guy with a big mouth. Confidence lol.

Swim. Its seriously the best exercise you can do, bodywise and physical wise, unless you have a condition prevents it. You'll tone. and get more muscle swimking 2 hours 3-4 times a week.

TheLoadedDog said:
Jogging is REALLY bad for you. Thousands of compression shocks to your feet, your back, etc.

Swimming is indeed excellent.  Cycling is good too.  Both are fluid motion.
I don't even have that much left to lose. About 15 pounds to have a waist measurement quite a bit lower than the max healthy measurement.
I have an inch left to lose to just barely be below the max. It'll probably be 1-3 lbs per month though because the calories to lose at that weight are so low for me.

I wish I could be putting on size too, but very few people can gain size and lose fat at the same time. I am getting stronger though. In the last 2-3 months I started being able to do decline pushups. I want to be able to DB Curls with 100 lbs for a max. Right now I can get 70x3.

I don't have access to a pool and I can't swim, so I'm going to stick to mostly stationary cycling, occasionally stair stepping.
Oldwrestler trick; beer. Specifically beer yeast (not sure if its the correct translation, Im french). You'll put on some weight and as long as your burning calories by still exercising, you'll build mass. Course, they got 1000 special products now at 80 bucks a bottle that supposedly help you but I dont trust them, never have. Just have beer regularly ( tried the yeast by itself oncé, even mixed it tasted like underpants) and itll help, long as you balance and dont empty a case every night. Doesnt always work, depends on the body, but it can help.
Cycling and step are great, that skiing machine too. I try and stay away from running because of the impacts on knees and spine. Hope it helps!

Thanks. Yeah I have used brewers yeast before. It hasn't occurred to me recently. It probably would be pretty effective added to some chocolate milk.
It's super dense in protein.

But losing weight and adding muscle at the same time in a sense of logic should be impossible. But there are people that have the right body chemistry to do it. Huge amounts of protein could help in theory, but I have diabetes and low carbs can make my blood glucose go low so it winds up going the other way.

Most people gain a little fat when they gain muscle, and lose some muscle when they lose fat.

Yeah.... replacing the wheel hub assembly is too intimidating for me right now lmao. Going to have to hire a mechanic unfortunately. :/ Pssh, high mileage cars are so needy! Just hope my wheel doesn't fall off until my next paycheck lol. *crosses fingers*

I woke up today thinking I wanted to write here. So, I actually have no idea what I /am/ going to write here, but... oh well.
Honestly, I'm very frustrated with myself. I'm constantly panicky, because I don't know - I have a panic problem and it's withholding me from actually /being happy/. I have all the elements for being happy. I've surrounded myself with so many nice people (My bf, my male bestie, my friends who I see on a regular basis, my sports club who I see all the time), but still.
I'm failing at being happy because of panic and it stresses me out. I've got a deadline coming up and I wonder if it will be better when my deadline is over?

I don't know and it's been so terrifying, contemplating that it might not actually be like that.

Ugh, it's so frustrating and I hate being 'unhappy'. I feel ungrateful but still I can't help it.

(I am taking medications for my anxiety issues but lol yeah)

Rainbows said:
I woke up today thinking I wanted to write here. So, I actually have no idea what I /am/ going to write here, but... oh well.
Honestly, I'm very frustrated with myself. I'm constantly panicky, because I don't know - I have a panic problem and it's withholding me from actually /being happy/. I have all the elements for being happy. I've surrounded myself with so many nice people (My bf, my male bestie, my friends who I see on a regular basis, my sports club who I see all the time), but still.
I'm failing at being happy because of panic and it stresses me out. I've got a deadline coming up and I wonder if it will be better when my deadline is over?

I don't know and it's been so terrifying, contemplating that it might not actually be like that.

Ugh, it's so frustrating and I hate being 'unhappy'. I feel ungrateful but still I can't help it.

(I am taking medications for my anxiety issues but lol yeah)

You aren't failing at anything, you are just stuck a bit right now.  You'll figure it out <3

VanillaCreme said:
Is it odd that I don't know what Christian Slater looks like?

Yes, this is unacceptable.

Oops, forgot to post my thoughts....

You are so **** obvious.
Also, I need a vacation. I should rent a car and go on a little weekend trip, but I know I won't. I'll just have to wait to see if my car gets fixed or not and then maybe.

I've GOT to do something to change this. No magic fairy waiting in the wings going to wave her wand and do it for me.
The buck stops Here!

TheRealCallie said:
Richard_39 said:
VanillaCreme said:

Type "bad movies" on google, a pic should pop up inside 3-4 links ;-)

HEY!!! Pump Up the Volume is a classic!  Heathers isn't horrible either.

Alone in the Dark.

*drops the mic and walks away*

;-)

Richard_39 said:
TheRealCallie said:
Richard_39 said:
VanillaCreme said:

Alone in the Dark.

*drops the mic and walks away*

;-)

There's only so much one can do when forced to work with Tara Reid.  :club:

Lol Tara Reid isn't the problem, Uwe Boll is ;-).
I liked Cuffs. But besides that, I dont remember seeing a good Christian Slater movie.

"I'm just going to inconspicuously point out the features that make me feel better than everyone else until I feel better by making others feel small"

It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so detestable.

TheRealCallie said:
Richard_39 said:
VanillaCreme said:

I was watching Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves last night and for the life of me I couldn't distinguish the man.

Latest posts

Back