What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm worrying about what chemical has been added to Yorkshire tea biscuit brew to give it the biscuity taste and how it could be effecting my internals .I don't usually think about such things but on the upside it's good that for a change this is all that I'm stressing about...whether I should have another cuppa cause we have no other tea bags.l'm also thinking why won't the crows stop picking on the heron that sits on the chimney opposite my house waiting to swoop into my neighbours pond for his breakfast he's so beautiful to watch.Also why do I always sit in the same chair when having my cuppa and not in the garden.

there's got to be faster way to gain knowledge/understanding. patience is a virtue/perseverance is a torture.

JealousFool said:
Sobbing while eating a sandwich. You’ve hit a new low haven’t you Fool?

Joturbo said:
I'm worrying about what chemical has been added to Yorkshire tea biscuit brew to give it the biscuity taste and how it could be effecting my internals .I don't usually think about such things but on the upside it's good that for a change this is all that I'm stressing about...whether I should have another cuppa cause we have no other tea bags.l'm also thinking why won't the crows stop picking on the heron that sits on the chimney opposite my house waiting to swoop into my neighbours pond for his breakfast he's so beautiful to watch.Also why do I always sit in the same chair when having my cuppa and not in the garden.
Go crows, go crows  :D   Think of all the little fishes lives they're saving from that beautiful (murderous lol) heron.

Guess that chair is moulded to your butt now, or maybe your butt is moulded to the chair  :D 

Thinking I Must Remember Everything I Read Today, it's more important than anything i've ever come across.

Jently said:
JealousFool said:
Sobbing while eating a sandwich. You’ve hit a new low haven’t you Fool?

Joturbo said:
Go crows, go crows  :D   Think of all the little fishes lives they're saving from that beautiful (murderous lol) heron.

Guess that chair is moulded to your butt now, or maybe your butt is moulded to the chair  :D 

Thinking I Must Remember Everything I Read Today, it's more important than anything i've ever come across.

Is ok Jently I think they knock him off course cause I've never seen a little fishy in his beak when he flies off and he does look really lonely waiting for twenty minutes up there..er..moving on
anyway it isn't that big...my butt.

I feel so anxious. I'm around my dad without my mom. I've had some traumatic experiences with him.
Almost everyone wants me to move on. It's so hard to move on.

Joturbo said:

[/quote]

Is ok Jently I think they knock him off course cause I've never seen a little fishy in his beak when he flies off and he does look really lonely waiting for twenty minutes up there..er..moving on
anyway  it isn't that big...my butt.
[/quote]

I wasn't suggesting it's big Joturbo, that's just what chairs do isn't it.  I'm a skinny stick but my chair is moulded to my shape.............such as it is haha.

Jently said:
Joturbo said:

anyway  it isn't that big...my butt.
[/quote]

I wasn't suggesting it's big Joturbo, that's just what chairs do isn't it.  I'm a skinny stick but my chair is moulded to my shape.............such as it is haha.
[/quote]

No no I'm disputing this...if you think jelly mould , you can't be moulded to a chair ,it doesn't shrink to fit your butt skinny as it is  :p

Ok, a dispute it is haha. Depends what type of chair we're talking about; if it's a hard chair then, no, it wouldn't mould to fit your shape, but if it's a soft chair, then, yep it definitely does.
You didn't define which type of chair you were using hence this....................let's call it a discussion, I don't like disputes :)

Jently said:
Ok, a dispute it is haha.  Depends what type of chair we're talking about; if it's a hard chair then, no, it wouldn't mould to fit your shape, but if it's a soft chair, then, yep it definitely does.
You didn't define which type of chair you were using hence this....................let's call it a discussion, I don't like disputes :)

But Jently even in my soft comfortable sofa chair I have to shuffle my medium sized butt around to get comfy.I'd have to surround my butt with cushions to be moulded to it.Admit it you know I'm right :D
Have u got really dinky chairs ?maybe that's why ....
Oh man I've just gone and sat in the chair ..it is indeed moulded to my backside Jently you were right all along😨

People usually claim that I have a lot of friends. I shrug it off and disagree.
Eventually, we get to the point where I've known them for two years and bring up my brother; They look at me and say: you have a brother? and I almost have to laugh.
I usually reply to them like "and this is why I say I don't have many friends" or "You never asked".

When I think about it, it makes me sad how little people know about me because they just don't care. Oops.

I am...... paranoid..... yea.....*suspicious eyes*

Paolo Lintag Rebadulla

P
A
R
A
N
O
I
D

So my better half has made yet another friend last week and is already out socializing tonite.
I just wish sometimes I'd paired up with a loser like me and not a fugging Mrs popular maybe things idk :(
lack of blood to the brain alcohol time ;)

Joturbo said:
So my better half has made yet another friend last week and is already out socializing tonite.
I just wish sometimes I'd paired up with a loser like me and not a fugging Mrs popular maybe things idk :(
lack of blood to the brain alcohol time ;)

My only friends here are from my recovery group.

I wish to God that I could stop hiding behind this respectable, controlled facade and show the world the real me.

I don't know whether I love or hate the fact that most people here dislike me. I guess they don't really know who I am. I'm okay with people disliking me, in the end I'm not making efforts either (except on the chatroom). But sometimes it gets really tiring, especially during these days where I barely see anyone and turn here.

Rainbows said:
I don't know whether I love or hate the fact that most people here dislike me. I guess they don't really know who I am. I'm okay with people disliking me, in the end I'm not making efforts either (except on the chatroom). But sometimes it gets really tiring, especially during these days where I barely see anyone and turn here.

Who dese ppl?

kamya said:
Rainbows said:

Who dese ppl?

not you <3 I know you love me

Latest posts

Back