What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still not going down the gym...No way.I don't care what they've sprayed around to stop covid 19.All that huffing ,grunting ,puffing without masks too dodgy.I'm not taking the vaccine either.Not even the flu jab don't trust any of them.

Just Games said:
I'm still not going down the gym...No way.I don't care what they've sprayed around to stop covid 19.All that huffing ,grunting ,puffing without masks too dodgy.I'm not taking the vaccine either.Not even the flu jab don't trust any of them.

I think you are thinking correctly. Hopefully everybody else will get the vaccines though. Ha! Ha!

29:16 for 5K or about 3 miles, so just under 10 minutes per mile. It feels hard, but doable. A long way off from how I was in high school, where I could do 8 miles in an hour and that was considered a slow cruise, but I'm doing better little by little. My stomach is getting noticeably flatter too in the mirror, even though I still have a long way to go to where I would be satisfied. It's nice to see progress though, cause I'm always worried with everything that I'll try to do something but it just won't work. I've been pretty consistent with running every other day, weather permitting, for a while now. Feels good to burn those calories away.

I ALMOST feel like I'm going to think twice about any beer I ever drink again. I never had a problem with it, but I haven't had a drop to drink since February which is probably the longest I've gone without drinking since I've been over 21. I could even sort of afford it too but it's awkward drinking at home and not that fun to drink alone. I guess it is helping keep the pounds off.

Finished said:
Just Games said:

I think you are thinking correctly. Hopefully everybody else will get the vaccines though. Ha! Ha!

So will you be getting the vaccine then?

Just Games said:
Finished said:
Just Games said:

I'm not going to get it. You get it!

tumblr_llqmnumerl1qevasto1_500.gif

Finished said:
Just Games said:
Finished said:
Just Games said:

I'll get it if it's safe.Is it Safe?

Just Games said:
Finished said:
Just Games said:
Finished said:
Just Games said:

Sure................ It'll have the government stamp of approval on it. In a few years your heart or lungs will turn to mush because long term testing was impossible. But, hey, it'll help out society as a whole and that's all that matters right??? I wonder if the Chinese version will be better then the American version. I'm betting the Chinese version since they "created" Covid-19 over there in the first place. Ha! ha!

I miss some of the peeps here, suddenly thought of you.

Serenia, nice to see you around here. <3

ladyforsaken said:
I miss some of the peeps here, suddenly thought of you.

Serenia, nice to see you around here. <3

Hey *big hugs*

I was thinking the same and thought of you.  I hope you're ok. X

Finished said:
Just Games said:
Finished said:
Just Games said:
Finished said:

Sure................ It'll have the government stamp of approval on it. In a few years your heart or lungs will turn to mush because long term testing was impossible. But, hey, it'll help out society as a whole and that's all that matters right??? I wonder if the Chinese version will be better then the American version. I'm betting the Chinese version since they "created" Covid-19 over there in the first place. Ha! ha!

Mush eh!But what about the Anti Vaxxers ..what do you think about that ?

I 'm not keen on my new job but it gets the money in and I can't drive so can't be fussy..Jesus she won't relent but I know she's always been the best motivator for me,I'd marry her again like a shot.Who gives a honeysuckle about having no friends except my two broths that's all I need wish I'd not wasted so much time being so upset about not having friends in my thirties and forties..total waist of time .

Just Games said:
Mush eh!But what about the Anti Vaxxers ..what do you think about that ?

I 'm not keen on my new job but it gets the money in and I can't drive so can't be fussy..Jesus she won't relent but I know she's always been the best motivator for me,I'd marry her again like a shot.Who gives a honeysuckle about having no friends except my two broths that's all I need wish I'd not wasted so much time being so upset about not having friends in my thirties and forties..total waist of time .

I totally believe in proven vaccines. They've saved many lives and much suffering. I've had more vaccines then most people and avoided many illnesses. As a matter of fact I was just about to get another Tetanus vaccine shot when the Corona crap hit.

I think everybody, that can, should get vaccinated with proven vaccines. It would nearly eliminate the spread of many viruses / diseases. Jenny McCarthy wrongly convinced many people to stop vaccinating their children. Measles and Polio were nearly wiped out. But they started to come back. Now, with the Coronavirus even more people are skipping the vaccinations. So, they might become a real problem again.

Having a job without needing to drive is a definite plus! 

I sure wasted a lot of time helping my "friends" in my twenties and thirties. It took about 20 years before I realized friends aren't worth all the trouble. I've never screwed anybody over and anybody that has ever been part of my life ended up in a better situation because of me. I can at least look back and feel good that I helped others when they needed it even if they intentionally caused me harm.

Thinking about having a good cup of coffee as I read these wonderful words of life from you people. To get a vaccine one needs to trust and I just do not trust especially governments that much so no I am not getting a vaccine and if I get this crap I will die at home. Now as far as this thread is concerned I hate that picture of the three pretty women partying and of all the wonderful choices we have out there that one is crap.. I hate the jumping around because it is just from a man's attitude and I am a woman so it is not inclusive. This is what I am like before I have my first cup of coffee and through the day it gets worse --my attitude sucks--but I will try to be nice wonderful people--GOOD MORNING---love you all and have a nice day...priscella

i am 75 years old and not completely up to date with all of todays "going on's"---what is tif mean? and as far as two girls---in the "tif" --- who cares" just the idea behind it ---like party time which is fine BUT on every one of the person's posting for us to bounce around on------------------toooo much for me....lol Thanks for the foot note Miss Amy...

There was a news item that said that people are being mailed strange seeds in the mail and not to plant them. I have a friend who said that she had a friend who got them and planted them and then dug them up and sent them to "where ever" they are suppose to send them to be analysed. I will let you know what happens when they get "maybe" some sort of reply. Strange news items and did any of you get these seeds in the mail...? Don't plant them...That is what I am thinking right now..Thanks for reading ...priscella..

I am getting fed up going out and encountering so many ignorant and stupid people. I remember why I like my home so much. It just seems like so many people are angry about so much these days. Covid-19 has definitely made some people worse. I used to be such a people person, and could happily chat to anyone. Now I am happy with quiet. I do crave conversation at times, but realise how happy I am with my own company some days. I'm not counting kids in this lol.

priscella said:
There was a news item that said that people are being mailed strange seeds in the mail and not to plant them. I have a friend who said that she had a friend who got them and planted them and then dug them up and sent them to "where ever" they are suppose to send them to be analysed. I will let you know what happens when they get "maybe" some sort of reply.  Strange news items and did any of you get these seeds in the mail...? Don't plant them...That is what I am thinking right now..Thanks for reading ...priscella..

I received some. I read that they grow into friendly cute Chinese women. So, I planted all of them. Hope has returned to my life!!!!!!!  :D

Latest posts

Back