What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kaetic said:
Abstamyous said:
"That's future Amy's problem"

Oh... I think future Amy's going to be pissed at you.

(future kaetic is constantly pissed at me)

I would have been more angry at myself yesterday. I was rested enough to think straight today  :D

Just ordered a new gaming mouse since mine chose death last night. Weird how important a few materialistic items are. 🐭

the song is "a Dios le pido" not the "adios lipidos" as I have thought. Not a word about the diets... So old song and I've just decided to check what is it about.

Thinking that I'm getting really sick and tired of these kinds of condescending, unnecessarily critical answers when a simple "yes", "no", or "OK" answer would suffice.
There's no need to be like that. It isn't that important, especially at a time like this of all times.

(not forum related.)

Rodent said:
...the name of the French novelist Balzac is still pronounced like ballsac in my head. But I never did bother checking what it really is.

Cavey said:
There are people here whom I genuinely care for. Some of these people I have spoken to, some I have text conversations with and some I have never interacted with outside of the threads themselves, but still I'd feel sad should anything happen to you.

Sometimes I'm truly amazed at just how things fall into place in life. Sometimes I'm surprised at how things fall apart one after another. I suppose that's just part and parcel of life, eh.

ladyforsaken said:
Sometimes I'm truly amazed at just how things fall into place in life. Sometimes I'm surprised at how things fall apart one after another. I suppose that's just part and parcel of life, eh.

You are not wrong, LadyF. In the last few years I've had everything fall into place and going better than ever and then gradually fall apart until I am further back then I was... it's all just part of this fun game that we call life.

i am simply thinking about working out at home ,
but right now only its working theoretically , lol

i wish i could make this into practice soon

Cavey said:
ladyforsaken said:

You are not wrong, LadyF. In the last few years I've had everything fall into place and going better than ever and then gradually fall apart until I am further back then I was... it's all just part of this fun game that we call life.

I know, right? I'm sorry you're going through that roller coaster too. :\

Funny you say it's part of this fun game we call life. There are times I just imagine there is a bigger human controlling our lives like how we play The Sims, and having a laugh at doing all these things to us. Cruel person. Well, I mean, who hasn't tried to drown a Sim in a pool with no way out or starve a Sim to death in a boxed up room with no doors? They did say karma is a *****. This is what I get. 😅

I feel sorry for you. I really do. What do you get out of trolling an anxiety forum from whence you were forever banned? Why are you so obsessed about getting back at me, or my girlfriend? You are more than old enough to know better.

Latest posts

Back