What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking and hoping to miss all the depressive threads and posts and hopefully the titles will be no brainers and the first few words of comment immediately indicative of that.

Just looked at pictures of New Zealand in Google.  It really looks like another planet. 

I know I've thumbed my nose at the idea of travel in the past, and I still don't think it would solve my deeper, core issues, but at the same time it does look like a neat place to visit, and all you NZ people are lucky to live in a cool place  :cool:  just my two Republic credits

TheSkaFish said:
Just looked at pictures of New Zealand in Google.  It really looks like another planet. 

I know I've thumbed my nose at the idea of travel in the past, and I still don't think it would solve my deeper, core issues, but at the same time it does look like a neat place to visit, and all you NZ people are lucky to live in a cool place  :cool:  just my two Republic credits

Er...It's not all like that everywhere. 

1560289770027.jpg

I was going to go to the hot air balloon festival, but with COVID cases "spiking" the way they are, I'm thinking I'll probably skip it. It's going to be a madhouse there.
This is why I don't tell my kids my plans. That way I can change them and they never knew about them. Maybe we'll go to a nature preserve or something instead.

ardour said:
TheSkaFish said:

Er...It's not all like that everywhere. 

Everywhere has the not so stellar sides of town/country/etc.  

TheSkaFish said:
^maybe so.  But being a smaller country, the cool, otherworldly spots probably aren't too far away, right?

New Zealand is apparently about the size of Colorado. 
And that is my trivia for the day.

Forgottendanfan said:
Why has the word "incel" changed meaning from "involuntary celibate" to "women hating fucknut"?

I think it's best to just not think about it. And to think of yourself more as an individual, instead of categorizing yourself especially with a negative label. Best to look at it as your own struggle. I mean don't get me wrong, I feel for people who are down and out, who weren't just lucky enough to be born with the right traits, abilities, and instincts. And I feel like I'll always empathize and relate more with the "have nots" than the "haves". But I just don't think it does any good to read too much into it. It will only either make you mad, or sad. And the problem still won't be solved.

Forgottendanfan said:
Why has the word "incel" changed meaning from "involuntary celibate" to "women hating fucknut"?

Careful!!!! You are likely to get hung for mentioning that horrible term. But, a few wack jobs have taken that term to the extreme and it's gotten noticed. So that term lost it's innocents. I think the politically correct phrase is romantically challenged. Or I guess you could just say you have a very bad case of dry dick. Ha! ha!

Finished said:
Forgottendanfan said:

Careful!!!! You are likely to get hung for mentioning that horrible term. But, a few wack jobs have taken that term to the extreme and it's gotten noticed. So that term lost it's innocents. I think the politically correct phrase is romantically challenged. Or I guess you could just say you have a very bad case of dry dick. Ha! ha!

Oh don't worry. I despise everything about that awful "movement". I have literally nothing to do with any of that sinister crap.

I recently had to interact with others due to a contract. Every one of them made mistakes and had a general nonchalant attitude towards the quality of their work. Work on weekends? According to them no way! Instead they just added addendums to push the dates further back. Whenever I pointed out their mistakes, and asked them to correct them, they got offended and angry at me. Is job performance the new offensive area we are no longer allow to talk about? Are all the poor performing individuals going to become part of a new protected class? Are people too privileged to do a good job any more?

Thinking about which game to start getting into today, MMO? Single-player? Strategy? Open-world? Sandbox?? Or maybe the fact that I can't decide just shows I'm not in the mood and rather would spend some time on YouTube or watch a movie... Decisions, decisions... Pity me, boohoo LMAO!!

Latest posts

Back